★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best ipad-only games?

08-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Best ipad-only games?

I now have an ipad3 but ive had an ipod touch 4th gen for about2-3 years and an iphone 4s for a year now so im quite familiar with the library available for the smaller screens.

I only have Magic 2013 and RealMyst as my ipad-only games. Any other must-have iOS games that are available only for the ipad?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Best one for sure,

Mutant Storm - a great dual stick shooter

Have to give some thought to others and compile a list. You are excluding hd versions in your lists right? Because many games have both an iphone and ipad hd version.

Last edited by Connector; 08-15-2012 at 03:53 PM.
08-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Best one for sure,

Mutant Storm - a great dual stick shooter

Have to give some to others and compile a list. You are excluding hd versions in your lists right? Because many games have both an iphone and ipad hd version.
Thanks... I'll check out Mutant Storm. And yeah, need to leave out the hd versions since i have downloaded most of those that i have the SD version which i think is great on the ipad. I actually kinda hate gameloft for letting me pay for their games twice. LOL.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Aquaria. One of THEE best iPad only games hands down. Very long gameplay, engaging story, beautiful artwork & graphics, a lot of freedom, ton of diversity, very intuitive controls, engaging in all aspects, and a true gem to own.

Game Center: Diligence
08-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Autumn Dynasty is a really good RTS. The art style is fantastic!

Battle Academy is a full pc war game, it's amazing but pricey. It makes my head hurt from all the thinking required
08-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Edna and Harvey