App description: Use your instant reflex to survive on the wobbly platform, Castle Rider is a simple yet addictive balancing game packed with hours of fun!

--
A large variety of hazardous falling objects and upgradable equipments. Which equipments to upgrade to best defend yourself, YOU make the decisions!

***Story***

Living in the depths of the dark castle, there was a mysterious creature called MR. Softer. One day, he heard a distant screaming from his beloved princess. Mr. Softer stepped on his aircraft, and embarked on a journey to save the princess! However, an unknown evil force summoned waves of deadly and hazardous objects to stop him from flying higher. Iron balls, arrows, and ice cubes are falling like rain, and with his unstable aircraft, how could he avoid all of them? Mr.Softer will use his secret ability, Tilting to fight back the evil forces, is there any possibility to see the princess again? It all depends on YOU!

Get Ready and Fight for your princess!

***KEY FEATURES***

Simple but challenging riding game.
Exciting and novel balancing system.
Multiple special power-ups to unlock and upgrade.
Unique and different falling objects.
Clear missions to unlock medals badges.

--
Find out more at: http://teamsignalgames.com

ants21's comments:
Hi all,

I would love to share the first game I made with my friends! Its a physics arcade game with a wobbling platform that could bring you to the sky. Any kind of feedback are welcome!

Trailer
12-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Looks fun, I'll check it out for sure

12-09-2013, 05:42 PM
That looks fun. i'll try it
12-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Dloading now, off to bed soon so I'll leave feedback tomorrow.
12-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Downloaded this a few days ago and this is a very nice game. You have to tilt your device to stay on the platform and avoid different obstacles. It's very enjoyable

One thing I noticed is that the score leaderboard on gc does not work for me

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 12-09-2013 at 05:53 PM.
12-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Ok had a quick go in bed, it's fun, tilt to ket he character on the platform, stuff get dropped down which you gotta avoid or knock off the platform. I've bought the star doubler which at 1.49 is reasonable. Not seen any ads. I'd like a touch control option, maybe touch left or right to move and double tap to jump as I sometimes go sliding off the edge when I think I've only moved a tiny bit.

It's def worth a try for free.
12-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Not bad. The bouncing rice ball's cute. Tilt controls aren't slippery so I imagine it would be fine for most people. Power ups and upgrades are what you'd expect from other endless run/jumpers. What sets it apart from others is you have to protect and balance yourself on a platform from bombs, ice cubes that freeze you, spike balls and other traps.

Coin doubler's $1.99. GC leaderboard without achievements.
12-09-2013, 06:15 PM
This a nice little gem of a game. I only spent a few minutes, but it entertained me enough to keep it on my ipad mini.
12-09-2013, 06:47 PM
This looks pretty cool.
Downloading now.
12-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Thank you all!
Actually, we didn't even imagine that we can get this much feedback in this short amount of time! It was truly amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Downloaded this a few days ago and this is a very nice game. You have to tilt your device to stay on the platform and avoid different obstacles. It's very enjoyable

One thing I noticed is that the score leaderboard on gc does not work for me
Yes, we are trying to fix this bug now. We promised that we will have a updated version released soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Ok had a quick go in bed, it's fun, tilt to ket he character on the platform, stuff get dropped down which you gotta avoid or knock off the platform. I've bought the star doubler which at 1.49 is reasonable. Not seen any ads. I'd like a touch control option, maybe touch left or right to move and double tap to jump as I sometimes go sliding off the edge when I think I've only moved a tiny bit.

It's def worth a try for free.
Regarding to the virtual controller, we'll consider this option since a few play testers have the same concern as you.

By the way, thank you for your purchase. TEAM SIGNAL loves you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Not bad. The bouncing rice ball's cute. Tilt controls aren't slippery so I imagine it would be fine for most people. Power ups and upgrades are what you'd expect from other endless run/jumpers. What sets it apart from others is you have to protect and balance yourself on a platform from bombs, ice cubes that freeze you, spike balls and other traps.

Coin doubler's $1.99. GC leaderboard without achievements.
Thank you for your feedback, it took us a least 3 months to tweak the tilting system. Its really annoying but now its worthy after we saw your post.

Thank you once again!