★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Shame how they're limiting the market for the game. Surely they could downgrade the graphics enough to make it run.
You're totally right. I wish we could support all of those device too because I want more people to play our game too

Unfortunately for the older devices we tried it and it just wasn't something were content with. We want people to get what they see in the screen shots and what we had was not that. I would hate to deceive customers by showing them a screen shot they have no possibility of seeing in game.
08-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
You're totally right. I wish we could support all of those device too because I want more people to play our game too

Unfortunately for the older devices we tried it and it just wasn't something were content with. We want people to get what they see in the screen shots and what we had was not that. I would hate to deceive customers by showing them a screen shot they have no possibility of seeing in game.
Change the name of this version to Horn HD and make a version with low-res texture and a few less effects, slap the title "Horn" on it, and blam. More buyers.

08-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 918
...and i must say, that the developers here are super active and this is something i respect!
Maybe this is first time i see so many answers on one thread from the developers itself (not only Adamo we re speaking now, but also from all the other guys from Phosphor games that visiting this thread)!!!
08-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnyGnome View Post
Change the name of this version to Horn HD and make a version with low-res texture and a few less effects, slap the title "Horn" on it, and blam. More buyers.
Hahaha that's not a bad idea

We have a patch at apple that should make it more playable on iPod 4 but again we still won't officially support it still because it isn't up to snuff with it's 4s big brother.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
...and i must say, that the developers here are super active and this is something i respect!
Maybe this is first time i see so many answers on one thread from the developers itself (not only Adamo we re speaking now, but also from all the other guys from Phosphor games that visiting this thread)!!!
If you take the time to write a message or question, I owe it to you and I will do my darndest to reply.

Last edited by Adamo; 08-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.
08-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Joined: May 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
How is the performance on the iPhone 4? And how much of a graphics reduction is here compared to the 4S?
I feel like the performance might not be as high on my iPhone 4, but I haven't seen it play on higher end devices. I'm probably going to wait for the new iPhone before I fully play it, sadly enough.

Playing Now: You Must Build A Boat, Marvel Future Fight, Hero Emblems
Waiting For: I Am Bread, The Executive
GameCenter: -jjj-
08-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
If you take the time to write a message or question, I owe it to you and I will do my darndest to reply.
I know you have already done this and also i am not having technical issues till now on my iPad3..
08-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
Hahaha that's not a bad idea

We have a patch at apple that should make it more playable on iPod 4 but again we still won't officially support it still because it isn't up to snuff with it's 4s big brother.

How many Frames per second does it get on the iPod touch 4? If it's less that 20 then theres a serious problem.
08-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
So I called one of our designers to see if there is a work around and he says there is but it is not ideal. So, those devices give you an arrow and you have to slash in the right direction. If you do the following you should get it.

If you do this combo on slashing, you should be able to get past it- we believe the version you have fails if you dont do it exactly right:

Right
Left
Right
Down
Down
Okay, thanks I'll give it a try.
08-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnyGnome View Post
How many Frames per second does it get on the iPod touch 4? If it's less that 20 then theres a serious problem.
Dont quote me on this since I didnt spend much time with it (I worked off an iPad 2) but I want to say it is mostly around low 20s but will dip below sometimes.
08-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
Its ok. Touch owners will just spend the money slotted for this game on something else.
Naw, I'll buy it later. I plan on upgrading to the new iPhone later this year anyways, so it's not an issue.