App description: "NOTE: HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS AND ADVANCED FEATURES ONLY SUPPORTED ON iPad2, Latest iPad, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod 5th Generation!"

NOTE: Horn is a graphically rich game with
advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to
turn off other apps before playing.

**IGN- Horn is this years most impressive iOS game**
**AOL- Horn is a testament to what is possible on mobile**
**GAMEZEBO- A mobile masterpiece**
**MODOJO- The newest addiction of any iOS supporter**

**METACRITIC 94 out of 100**
**IGN - 9 out of 10-Editors Choice**
**SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4**
**GAMEZEBO - 5 out of 5**
**MODOJO 4.5 out of 5**

You play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to find your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them. On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.

Horn features:
Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
A rich and unique fantasy world
Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
Endlessly escalating challenge modes
Hidden side content to discover
Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestral

metalcasket's comments:
Wish to talk about, whine, bitch or complain about Dark Meadow? Please do so here.
This has been a public service announcement from your favorite steel-lined decomposition chamber.

Note: Click here for the TA Review or here for the Hands-On Preview.

08-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Will the sandwich have tegra turkey effects? If not you can keep it

I really like difficulty of the third area. I think a new game+ would be great in this game! Carry over all your loot with increased difficulty.
08-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagerBombS View Post
Will the sandwich have tegra turkey effects? If not you can keep it

I really like difficulty of the third area. I think a new game+ would be great in this game! Carry over all your loot with increased difficulty.
Hahaha

Glad you are enjoying the difficulty! Have you tried replaying missions yet? We stuck in a special "golden enemy" for your next play through that is harder and that will often drop goodies like blueprints!

Also new game + is a very good idea!

08-19-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
Hahaha

Glad you are enjoying the difficulty! Have you tried replaying missions yet? We stuck in a special "golden enemy" for your next play through that is harder and that will often drop goodies like blueprints!

Also new game + is a very good idea!
Nice! I haven't yet, cause I've yet to finish the game, but good to know!
08-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamo View Post
1. Was submitted days ago.

2. Crashing and other nasty bugs. If you are having serious frame rate issues, I would suggest rebooting to free up memory. (I have about 100 games on my idevice and when I play something memory intensive like walking dead I have to reboot to regain my lost frames). Edit: just saw you're on iPod 4 it should help. It still won't be officially supported and I can't promise it will be crash free (the low memory really hurts ) but you should be able to play it more.

3. I can, but I can't promise it's freshness by the time it gets to you.
Days ago, huh? How many days ago?

By the way, The framerate actaully isn't an issue for me. I've been getting a constant 20-25 FPS, which is pretty dang good if I do say so myself.
08-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

HORN
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
15/08/2012

Do you like to wake up to find your village over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters?

VOTE HERE

Poll close
08-23-2012 at 08:13 AM

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
08-20-2012, 02:12 AM
So, I finished the story last night and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Some of the Westernessse levels are huge, and the difficulty becomes quite a challenge towards the end. I will continue to play in the arenas to buy some new costumes and weapons, and now that I know about the additional golden enemy, I look forward to replaying missions as well. Top marks to the guys at Phosphor - this is one of the best iOS experiences yet.
08-20-2012, 03:11 AM
For anyone that played this game sell me on it I'm on the fence.
08-20-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markku View Post
Full high-quality (although a little British) voiceover, Infinity Blade gameplay with free movement between fights, decent story, decent length, decent graphics (unless you're on an iPhone 4 or lower) and just in general one hell of a game.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
08-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markku View Post
Sanuku has posted almost 4 hours of gameplay videos on the first page of this thread. That should give you a little taster of the game.
08-20-2012, 03:44 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani
There is a big on one of the levels after fighting the maroon monster. The ame just crashes. Always. Anyone else having this problem??
I have an iPhone 4S