12-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Is it true that the game looks crappy on an Iphone 4? And that it is laggy too? What about the recent update?
They said older devices are now supported more.
I'm really having trouble making a decision whether to buy it or not.
A detailed report would be really helpfull. Please anyone tell me. Thanks.
Current device: Iphone 4, 32 gb. IOS 6.0.1

Last edited by Johnny1st; 12-08-2012 at 07:13 AM.
12-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1st View Post
Is it true that the game looks crappy on an Iphone 4? And that it is laggy too? What about the recent update?
They said older devices are now supported more.
I'm really having trouble making a decision whether to buy it or not.
A detailed report would be really helpfull. Please anyone tell me. Thanks.
Current device: Iphone 4, 32 gb. IOS 6.0.1
Trust me, they suck, even the skyboxes are missing! Textures look terrible, the game has NO lighting, but it does hold a steady FramRate... I strongfuly disliked my experience with the game because I couldn't get over the "Rayman 2" textures and the absence of any lighting, but you might be different...

12-08-2012, 10:29 AM
IMO that's a shame. Phosphor was such a good company (Dark Meadow)...
12-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
Trust me, they suck, even the skyboxes are missing! Textures look terrible, the game has NO lighting, but it does hold a steady FramRate... I strongfuly disliked my experience with the game because I couldn't get over the "Rayman 2" textures and the absence of any lighting, but you might be different...
That's wierd...so it looks stunning on a 4S (I have the game and a 4S), but crap on a 4, and doesn't fit the screen on a 5? That's some strict device targetting right there.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
12-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah, and Apple earns the cash!
12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
The graphics are marginally sharper now, but things are a hell of a lot more choppy on the iPod touch 5g than they were before... and we still have to watch that dumb intro every single time! Glad I saved an older version, sure the graphics will look slightly worse, but they'll at least be smooth again.

Last edited by Mullet_Mcgee; 12-08-2012 at 12:46 PM.
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Has anyone tried the new Quest Mode? What exactly are you meant to be doing? I'm just stuck in a tiny enclosed area at the start with a locked gate, and apart from shooting one of those flying things with the crossbow, I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be doing. Am I missing something?

Currently Playing - Radiation Island
12-08-2012, 01:25 PM
There are two doors in starting location leading to quests.
12-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
There are two doors in starting location leading to quests.
Yeah thanks, I didn't see the steps leading down at the left hand side, through the archway. I thought I'd run into a bug right from the start but I'm up and running now.

Currently Playing - Radiation Island
12-08-2012, 02:16 PM
For now I've discovered at least three quest "directions". Also after spending ten levels on treasure door i haven't received my award ( blueprints) from chest.