App description: "NOTE: HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS AND ADVANCED FEATURES ONLY SUPPORTED ON iPad2, Latest iPad, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod 5th Generation!"

NOTE: Horn is a graphically rich game with
advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to
turn off other apps before playing.

**IGN- Horn is this years most impressive iOS game**
**AOL- Horn is a testament to what is possible on mobile**
**GAMEZEBO- A mobile masterpiece**
**MODOJO- The newest addiction of any iOS supporter**

**METACRITIC 94 out of 100**
**IGN - 9 out of 10-Editors Choice**
**SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4**
**GAMEZEBO - 5 out of 5**
**MODOJO 4.5 out of 5**

You play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to find your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them. On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.

Horn features:
Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
A rich and unique fantasy world
Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
Endlessly escalating challenge modes
Hidden side content to discover
Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestral

metalcasket's comments:
Wish to talk about, whine, bitch or complain about Dark Meadow? Please do so here.
This has been a public service announcement from your favorite steel-lined decomposition chamber.

Note: Click here for the TA Review or here for the Hands-On Preview.

08-31-2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpalazzo7 View Post
Nah man this ain't a bot, my phone is only 16gb and I don't wanna buy a game that takes up more space than I can handle
Alright cool. Thanks for confirming you are human. LOL.

Seems you are checking out high-style modern graphics games, and they dont usually come small when it comes to file sizes.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-03-2013, 08:47 AM
No longer working on ipad mini

Has anyone else gotten the bug where it stops loading on ipad mini

10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Nope. Finished it on the mini a while back.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Yes, stopped working on my iphone 5S. wonder if its an iOS 7 thing.
10-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Good luck on Zynga/Phosphor fixing it.

I got this game on my Nexus 7 and it stopped working after Android was updated to 4.3. Three months later and many bad reviews on Google Play because of it and nothing has happened. On GP, devs can respond directly to reviews as well and haven't even bothered to reply that "they're working on it".
10-09-2013, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by longpants View Post
I apologize if this question has been asked before, but does this game support icloud?
No,not support ICLOUD, i hope for update,but i think if The devs update it,not support ICLOUD,wonder if they update it for iOS 7,for The fact that don't work with..
10-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Good luck on Zynga/Phosphor fixing it.

I got this game on my Nexus 7 and it stopped working after Android was updated to 4.3. Three months later and many bad reviews on Google Play because of it and nothing has happened. On GP, devs can respond directly to reviews as well and haven't even bothered to reply that "they're working on it".
I'm do some topic on PHOSPHOR forum for an update for iOS for iPhone 5,and iOS 7 issue,and i see a post of a guy with Nexus 7,that after update to' 4.3,have same problem like you,but The same guy has posted that after few month,The game Now work perfectly,if this can help you..
12-05-2013, 11:12 PM
The developers posted on FB that the update is in review with Apple. Should be soon.
12-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
The developers posted on FB that the update is in review with Apple. Should be soon.
Yussssss! Finally ..... after nearly a whole year since last update.
12-13-2013, 12:20 AM
HORN has been updated finally!!
Now it's officially a PHOSPOR GAME,no more ZYNGA,they take The entire game,infact,also The App Icon it's changed,and there no more The ZYNGA logo on it,i talk on FB with them,Now,i hope they update DARK MEADOW too,sorry if i talk about DARK MEADOW here,it's not it's thread,but i ask this also on it's thread,needs iOS 7,iPhone 5 update too!

Last edited by oldsnake; 12-13-2013 at 04:20 AM.