★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: VBA Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Destroy enemy tower using three types of cards with different effects and try to defend your tower.

Make your own unique deck based on tactics you wish to play.

You can buy new common cards in store for ingame currency (not real currency).

You have a chance to get strong cards if you win campaign missions (the strongest card is the reward for the final mission).

- 75 different cards
- 6 battlefields
- 3 types of combat: training, duel or campaign

We plan to add more content in future updates.
08-16-2012, 07:23 AM
What! This looks exactly like shadow spires released yesterday!!! Is something going on here?
08-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
What! This looks exactly like shadow spires released yesterday!!! Is something going on here?
There are a ton of these games. It's basically a genre. Not sure how far back it goes, but they've been around for a while.
08-16-2012, 08:04 AM
I think Towerland was the first one, or at least one of the very first.

At least this one is universal and seems pretty good looking. Shadow spires looked interesting but iphone only so I passed. I may go for this one.

EDIT ; does not seem to be universal, and there's IAP to unlock/buy some cards. Beh.

All times favorites : Infinity Blade 3, King of Dragon Pass, anything Simogo or Tin Man
GameCenter: Corroyeur

Last edited by thevagrant; 08-16-2012 at 08:10 AM.
08-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Not the same as Shadow Spires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
With all due respect, I can tell you it is similar, but not the same as Shadow Spires. For example, Shadow Spires comes with 150 cards (no DLC needed to access them all)

Shadow Spires
Cards. Magic. Towers. Fun.