★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Emergency Dangerous: Fire Fighter is OUT

06-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Emergency Dangerous: Fire Fighter is OUT

This looks really polished and seems to be fun? Anyone willing to TOFFT? I'm still thinking about it...

App Store Link

!!!!!!! TriplePlayProudlyPresent !!!!!!
Emergency Dangerous: Fire Fighter!

Promotion: 50% Off
Game overview
The world is in danger! Emergency signal is broadcasted in every radio station! Situation is out of control! Time to call ED with your iPhone!?!

--------Triple Play Company and Mad Orc Team Proudly present------

Mad Orc team is squeezing every juice of their brain out and come up with this innovative action oriented time management game that ever made before!

You can now have a chance to manage the team of fire fighting expert E.D.! With your help they can rescue people around the world who are in danger!

Assign your team to different task in order to save the victims that trapped in the burning building. Use the funding you receive after each mission to upgrade your equipment and add more talent to your team!

No time to be waste start saving the world now!
- Play though over 20 missions around the globe!
- Smooth and stylish animated cartoon style graphic.
- Cool music and sound effect composed by professional musician!
- 12 Beautiful trophies to collect!
- 20 Item upgrades to buy!
- Voice over by original voice actor!
Update in coming version!
- More game Mode!
- More trophies to collect!
- More Place to go!
- More Mission!
- More Animations!
- Global High score Ranking

06-04-2009, 05:58 PM
graphics are .....unique...but if the gameplay is there...it should be fun

06-04-2009, 06:08 PM
AIGH! It's like a mexican lava lamp! But I gotta agree, the graphics are fresh.
06-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Someone willing to TOFTT?
06-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
AIGH! It's like a mexican lava lamp! But I gotta agree, the graphics are fresh.
I have NO idea what a 'Mexican lava lamp' is, but it sounds like a ton of fun!!! Anyway, I noticed this app is about 48 mb!! Gotta be some content in there somewhere. Lovin' the art style - sorts castle crasheresq. May have to pick this one up - the description alone is worth a couple of bucks.
06-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Their iTunes description is the the best bad translation ever. That almost convinced me to buy it. It's very enthusiastic. Apparently, Emergency Dangerous is the "team of fire fighting expert!" YES!

Their team is even "squeezing every juice of their brain out," so you know it's got to be good.

I'm not just making fun of it. It really was a very enthusiastic translation. Has anyone tried this yet? It looks interesting from the pictures.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
06-04-2009, 09:49 PM
This looks like a bad case of engrish. Im pretty sure even the title isn't grammatically correct.
06-04-2009, 10:08 PM
alright TOFTT - impressions in a bit. Downloading now.

UPDATE - Here we go . . .

- nice icon Art - name reads "FireFighter " on the screen.

- nice music, very over the top and dramatic w/ sirens in the background, and animated title screen

- Options accessible from arrows at the bottom : Start, Trophy, How to, and Credit

-Upon hitting start you are taken to the world mission menu (a strange message shows up about movie format not being supported, but doesn't seem to cause issue with the game)

- arrows will rotate the selectable missions as if you are moving around the world - very cool. There are four worlds and the Shop that will rotate in as locations. Thailand is the first playable area.

-Appears to be five missions in the Thailand 'world'

-Selecting first . . . mission requirements shown - WONDERFUL ANIMATIONS - Ha - funny stuff. The level is presented as a series of floors. Your fireFighter appears at the bottom. When you touch the FireFighter he "thinks" of the available options. These options are represented in a bubble - for the first mission you must extinguish two fires and clear the way to the victim located in the room behind the two fires. After each "move" is selected, the FF enacts the command that you have selected and then returns to his starting spot on the first floor. (ie - think extinguish -- FF moves to first fire and extinguishes; then returns to the location on the first floor. NEXT - repeat. Finally - think rescue -- FF moves to the door and drags the victim out of the building - funny!!)

-I would say this is well worth the $1.99 asking price. Seems to have very high production values and the music and animations are GREAT so far. Happy to have TOFTT on this one!!!

Anyway, any game where the development team is : "squeezing every juice of their brain out" has got to be worth at least $1.99, right?!!

Last edited by DieseliPhone; 06-04-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: phrase and spelling
06-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Man, this game looks super fun and I really want to pick it up.
I'll wait for some videos though. (Or more pictures.)
06-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Nice one DieseliPhone. Thanks! Yeah, it looks like it's worth it. I'll probably download it tonight and post impressions by tomorrow...