★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Quantum Collapse - Hands on Preview.

06-04-2009, 06:13 PM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 318
Quantum Collapse - Hands on Preview.

Hey guys,

With Quantum Collapse launching next week a website has put up an ingame Preview, here's what they think about the game:

http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/qua...lapse-hands-on


I guarantee you guys that Quantum Collapse will be the best RTS game for iPhone in every point of view, and the pricepoint will be below the current top competitor, Warfare Inc.
06-04-2009, 07:29 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,639
Thanks for the mention, Javier!

The game is looking really good from what I got a chance to play. You are all in for a treat!

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.

06-04-2009, 07:36 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDavalos View Post
Hey guys,

I guarantee you guys that Quantum Collapse will be the best RTS game for iPhone in every point of view, and the pricepoint will be below the current top competitor, Warfare Inc.
Only if it's got online multiplayer. Otherwise...meh. Could still be fun for a while, though, I guess.

Has this been submitted yet? I think you said you were going to do it this week.

Last edited by florbastang; 06-04-2009 at 07:38 PM.
06-04-2009, 08:03 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by florbastang View Post
Only if it's got online multiplayer. Otherwise...meh. Could still be fun for a while, though, I guess.

Has this been submitted yet? I think you said you were going to do it this week.
Read the comments on the hands-on

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Tim View Post
Read the comments on the hands-on
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as promoting your web site. ARN!!!
06-04-2009, 08:46 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,657
Nah STP_Tim get special priviledge jkjk and yea you guys are in for a real treat. I beta tested this even though the 5 levels I got to test was fun I can't wait for the full thing with air power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
06-04-2009, 08:52 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as promoting your web site. ARN!!!
I didn't post the link... I am only helping Javier answer questions

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
06-05-2009, 02:50 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 237
This game looks great one questiong though will there be a skirmish mode because in warfare inc I downloaded some skirmish map and I played those more than the campaign

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls"
- Will Ferrell
06-05-2009, 03:06 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLilPWNY View Post
This game looks great one questiong though will there be a skirmish mode because in warfare inc I downloaded some skirmish map and I played those more than the campaign
Yes i'm planning on having skirmish modes. But they will probably come on update 2, update 1 will be Bluetooth Multiplayer and the 3th update i'm planning would be internet multiplayer.
06-05-2009, 03:10 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
I beta tested this even though the 5 levels I got to test was fun I can't wait for the full thing with air power
Well lucky for you, a release candidate will be on your mailbox soon. You got work to do!, i'm planning on releasing on monday