App description: Need a fresh addiction on your device?

Totally addictive puzzle goodness for your device!
Challenge yourself in the Last Temple try to beat every part of the ancient scrolls and reach the excellence.
After finishing a huge campaign you will face even more puzzles if you dare!
Can you collect all golden coins?

And after all this, if you still don't have enough beware, there will be some more. Soon...

WHAT REVIEVERS SAY:

ireviewt.com -...a masterful made puzzle game with great 2D graphics and great gameplay...

Along83 -Verry addictive..i enjoy it...

deltadonn -...This game is highly addictive. Its fast paced and fun.

SirSim -Highly addictive! And very smooth gameplay!

If you like Last Temple, then please remember to rate it 5-stars in iTunes!
Your ratings and reviews keep the big updates coming!

Next update will contain: fixes, 50 new levels and many more!!

Features:
-Campaign: 90 stages
-Challenges: 99 stage
-189 Levels in total!

-Endless replayability
-Stunning 2D graphics
-Simple and smooth gameplay (60 fps on every device)
-Epic music soundtrack
-Lots of bonus items
-Upgradable spells
-Combo system
-OpenFeint and Game Center integration
-Challenge stages will surprise you with fresh design
-Simple mini-game included

GameLab's comments:

Description

30% of price introduction sale.

Totally addictive puzzle goodness for your device!
Challenge yourself in the Last Temple try to beat every part of the ancient scrolls and reach the excellence.
After finishing a huge campaign you will face even more puzzles if you dare!
Can you collect all golden coins?

And after all this, if you still don't have enough beware, there will be some more. Soon...

Features:
-Campaign: 90 stages
-Challenges: 99 stage
-189 Levels in total!

-Endless replayability
-Stunning 2D graphics
-Simple and smooth gameplay (60 fps on every device)
-Epic music soundtrack
-Lots of bonus items
-Upgradable spells
-Combo system
-OpenFeint and Game Center integration
-Challenge stages will surprise you with fresh design
-Simple mini-game included

Trailer:
01-31-2011, 02:24 AM
Looks interesting....will pick up the lite version tonight when i am back home from work....

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"

01-31-2011, 02:48 AM
Picked this up earlier only played a little but enjoying it so far very Azkend like one problem I have come across is the screen doesnt rotate so for some reason when you touch on the OF it's upside down

Edit : just went backed to it and the screen rotation worked this time so alls good don't know why it didnt the first time

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 01-31-2011 at 02:53 AM.
01-31-2011, 07:56 AM
I tried the lite first.
Its a azkend rip-off but still fun to play.
Gameplay is smooth.
01-31-2011, 10:06 AM
I downloaded the lite version, and it seems interesting so far. I wasn't so sold by the early levels, but as more types of tiles appear it gets a bit more interesting. I'll stick with it and see how it changes as it goes on. My favourite part of the game (once I understood how it worked) was the combo system. It would be really nice to see some kind of score-driven "arcade mode" in the game, to make the most of this. Is there one that I've just missed?

Also, the visuals are superb
01-31-2011, 12:03 PM
I was in the beta team and .... believe mw it gets much more interesting as the levels come by. And stunning visuals.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-31-2011, 09:53 PM
Can you explain, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair Aitcheson View Post
I downloaded the lite version, and it seems interesting so far. I wasn't so sold by the early levels, but as more types of tiles appear it gets a bit more interesting. I'll stick with it and see how it changes as it goes on. My favourite part of the game (once I understood how it worked) was the combo system. It would be really nice to see some kind of score-driven "arcade mode" in the game, to make the most of this. Is there one that I've just missed?

Also, the visuals are superb
Can you explain how the combo system works . I just got this tonight, and I'm not sure I quite understand.

Any hints are much appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
02-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Can you explain how the combo system works . I just got this tonight, and I'm not sure I quite understand.

Thanks!
actually this is explained in one of the tutorials :-) anyway - in the top /middle position there is a progress bar, that is filled when you make at least one chain. Every next chain you make in the remaining time you get a combo +1. This multiply your score and gives you additional help (mana, automaticly spells) until you miss a chain or the time in the combo runs out of course this sets the combo to zero!
Try to beat my combo - I had a combo of 37

-

Last edited by GameLab; 02-01-2011 at 01:55 AM.
02-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post

Thanks!
It works as following :
- As soon as you start your first combo (a match of 3 or more) a timer will start.
- Within the timer limit (bar which counts back is seen at the top/centre of the screen) a new combo should be made.
- Keep this up and you will hear a sound with every correct combo which is made and you rack up more points etc...
- As soon as you miss a combo or you are slower then the timer the combo system starts from the beginning again.

That's how the combo system works....

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
02-01-2011, 08:38 AM
btw we made a little contest - give us your ideas about additional content and we reward you with a GiftCard!
Last Temple Contest Thread

-