★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SHEESH FINALLY. 30 and Dirty 1.2.1 out.

06-04-2009, 08:12 PM
SHEESH FINALLY. 30 and Dirty 1.2.1 out.

Title says it all....

... what did I change to get it approved?

NOTHING.

;_;

I just re-submitted it and emailed them asking them why they rejected it.

Ugh, but anyways, about that contest I announced a while back, it won't happen. I had no idea the submission would take nearly 2 months. I already fired both my QA guys. One of them works at Sony now though! Who knows, I might come up with a new contest so stay tuned.... in the meantime, I need to submit my real online high scores.

Currently working on NOTHING.
06-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunami0ne View Post
Title says it all....

NOTHING.

;_;

Ugh, but anyways, about that contest I announced a while back, it won't happen. I had no idea the submission would take nearly 2 months. I already fired both my QA guys. One of them works at Sony now though! Who knows, I might come up with a new contest so stay tuned.... in the meantime, I need to submit my real online high scores.

downloading now

06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
I guess its not ready yet.
06-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Title says it all....

NOTHING.

;_;

Were you guys friends when they were working with you? And if so are you still friends?

Been waiting for the update for awhile i'll be downloading soon.

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.
06-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOZ View Post
Were you guys friends when they were working with you? And if so are you still friends?

Who are you talking about?
06-04-2009, 08:54 PM
ok I got it now! I'll post back with impressions.
06-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOZ View Post

Yes, I knew them before they joined. They both had no real jobs so I gave them work to do, with very little pay. One of them has been a high school dropout for nearly ten years, and the other graduated UC San Diego and didn't have a job for a year, up until now. Now that they're off the payroll I can take all the sweet profits for myself.... yes! I average 70 cents/day... SWEET! That's almost a fish filet everyday!

Anyways, with this update finally out, I will start work on the next update soon. Gotta bug the musician I hired to give me the last song I paid for and put in a large amount of useless FMV that's been sitting in my PC for a couple months now.

Currently working on NOTHING.
06-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Title says it all....

NOTHING.

;_;

YES! That is the customer service Apple is renown for! Delayed this for months because of "...".

You should have known better, TsunamiOne! Promise Apple you'll never pull those kind of shenanigans again and your next update approval will go much better!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
YES! That is the customer service Apple is renown for! Delayed this for months because of "...".

You should have known better, TsunamiOne! Promise Apple you'll never pull those kind of shenanigans again and your next update approval will go much better!
I'm sure it was the nipples.
06-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhoneGlobs View Post
Who are you talking about?
He hired people and they weren't doing their job so he was going to have a contest to choose which one got fired, but in the end he fired both of them.

Maybe next time just go with beta testers, they're free. lol

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.