★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Art of Pinball: The Mummy $ .99c ----> Free

08-18-2012, 07:53 AM
Art of Pinball: The Mummy $ .99c ----> Free

This pinball table for iPhone just went free, if someone could please post the info!

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
08-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
nice, my youngest was just asking if I knew of any really good pinball titles... guess I'll have to pop this on her iPod. =oD

Thanks for the heads up!

08-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Thanks for posting up the info SV! Yeah I was surprised to see this one for free this quickly but Im guessing they're trying to get some attention to the iPad version and the Alien tables.

Havent tried it yet as I was waiting for an Art of Pinball bundle app for my iPad but for free im biting the bullet on this one for the iPhone, love me some virtual pinball!

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
08-18-2012, 01:03 PM
ASK always does a great job on their iOS pinball games, and I'm sure this will be no different. Thanks for the info!
08-18-2012, 02:11 PM
nice pinball title, although it conceals a lot of its options behind an IAP.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
08-29-2012, 07:46 AM
The HD version of this just went free.