★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: XARM
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: XARM is the newest hand-to-hand combat sport from the Creator of the UFC, Art Davie.

TRAIN with coaches who developed the official sport and compete against athletes who fight in the real world league.

WATCH live action video in the game to learn how to execute devastating chokes & knockout blows, including the SkyScraper, Fist Choke, Cobra Strike and many, many more.

CHALLENGE opponents, earn credits and purchase advanced techniques & boosts to put you on top!

XARM is where arm wrestling and MMA meet at a table, where theres nowhere to run and nowhere to hide - all delivered to your iPhone and iPad and playable anywhere.

We hope you enjoy this free game. We not only want, but need your feedback. We want to make XARM better. We'd appreciate COMMENTS vs negative ratings in order to improve our game faster.

Send us your suggestions to: feedback@xarm.com.

Thanks for playing!

Hen14's comments:
XARM Extreme Arm Wrestling
By XARM

Quote:
XARM is the newest hand-to-hand combat sport from the Creator of the UFC, Art Davie.

TRAIN with coaches who developed the official sport and compete against athletes who fight in the real world league.

WATCH live action video in the game to learn how to execute devastating chokes & knockout blows, including the SkyScraper, Fist Choke, Cobra Strike and many, many more.

CHALLENGE opponents, earn credits and purchase advanced techniques & boosts to put you on top!

XARM is where arm wrestling and MMA meet at a table, where theres nowhere to run and nowhere to hide - all delivered to your iPhone and iPad and playable anywhere.
08-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Holy sh*t.

Last edited by squarezero; 08-18-2012 at 07:35 PM.

08-19-2012, 02:26 AM

08-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Game Impressions

08-19-2012, 05:17 AM
I dont know which surprises me more, that there's Arm Wrestling is now a sport or that there's now an iOS game based on that.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
08-19-2012, 10:58 PM
It seems to me there was already a game almost identical to this with a very similar name, but it appears to be gone.
08-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
I dont know which surprises me more, that there's Arm Wrestling is now a sport or that there's now an iOS game based on that.
Seriously...do you consider this sport??

...if this is sport soon or later we can expect to see also the farting challenge at the Olympic games...

This is the most idiotic thing i've ever seen in my life, OH Jes!!
08-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Seriously?! Holding hands while fighting? I dunno, man! This seems SO--, well, never mind. Right away, you have to purchase a fighter with IAP to even START! That sucks. Wonder how much money they wanna suck you for after that! Ah, whatever. Don't really care now. Deleted... Also, really bad collision detection! Watch the video as the guy's arm goes right through the other guy's. This is pretty bad!!
08-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Game Impressions

iPhone 4S Gameplay

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards