★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Melesta
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 49.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "From the well-polished graphics and randomly generated quests to the endless gameplay and Game Center support, theres a lot to like about this game." - 148apps Review

Test your skills while helping Zuba find his stolen candies. Pass all the deadly spikes, jump over sharp blades and get through all dangerous portals. Energize yourself with candies and sweets. Use all the super gadgets to survive: launch rockets, destroy obstacles, fly over spikes on a jetpack and eat recovery pills. Join the exciting and dangerous candy chase and be the one to squash Zubas sweet craving!

Let's find those candies!

- A new look at the classic arcade racing
- Dynamic gameplay
- Colorful casual graphics
- Super survival gadgets
- Tons of Zuba's accessories
- 3 control variants (joystick, gyroscope and scroller)

Be the first to discover all the innovations:

Make sure to check out our other games!

KINGDOM'S HEYDAY - Raise your flourishing Kingdom!
COFFEE SHOP - Turn your passion into business!
ROLLING IDOLS - Start the most epic puzzle journey of your life!
FREEZE U! - Hot puzzle game in the ice!

Agas's comments:

I like Toy Defense HD, so maybe this one is good too.
08-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Zuba! is on SALE!!!

Thanks Agas for mentioning our game. Appreciate this!

And now we're happy to announce that Zuba! game is on SALE now! You can get it for only $0.99. The offer is limited!!!
08-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Game Impressions

I think the biggest Problem of Zuba is that it doesn`t stood out of the Mass of Games on the iTunes Store if it get`s compared to Games like Gears or Fibble. Sure it`s a nice little Game but I sadly miss those Moments where I get exited because the Game reach a new Level of Gameplay I hadn`t expected.

While this is said the Game I definitly don`t see the Game at the current Price Tag being overpriced. Sadly I did miss the first Day when the Game was Free but I woudln`t go that far to say that I regret buying it.

Problems I had during the Gameplay:
  • Game Center Achivements weren`t working.