★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Those insects wont bug you any longer!

A kitchen table, right after dinner: the background is set, and the battle bound to happen is going to be remembered for years. General Cockroach himself is leading the attack and it is your job to protect the Sugar-bowl from the dirty insects invading your house!

Soon swarms of insects are going to invade the battlefield and you will have to eradicate them, building and upgrading your defenses. Fire at will with your rubber ducks, robot toys or pepper machine guns. Lay your weaponry well and choose the best strategy to become King of the Table!

Features
- 27 kinds of unique, crawling or flying animated enemies.
- 12 unique Bosses, one on each level.
- 15 kinds of towers with creative original graphics.
- 3 super-weapons.
- Additional gameplay, unique for tower defense genre (will be performed in final version).
- Original game setting implemented in colorful and attractive graphics

Echoseven's comments:

08-22-2012, 05:41 AM
Looks like big heroes.

08-22-2012, 10:46 PM

Gameplay looks pretty bland, it's the artstyle and the charm of watching bugs riding mechs that save it. Music is pretty catchy, though it's too bad it's just a single loop.

I am not a dev, I just post here.
08-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Anyone having crashing issues with iPad 3? Loads title screen and then crashes. Did all the norm, restart, reinstall, still crashes.

Last edited by sugimulm; 08-22-2012 at 11:11 PM.
08-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Not working on my third generation iPad either. I tried it on my third generation iPod touch and same thing, it crashes when trying to start the game.
08-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Hi,
does it crash when downloading content or after the game is launched? was the internet available all the time?
08-23-2012, 04:29 AM
I really don't like the upgrade path currency. I wanted to play a tower defense game, not wack-a-mole.
08-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Yeah, BS. I downloaded on my iPad3, and when I start it up, it either crashes or brings me to a download screen (yes, wifi connected) where it attempts 'Updating Graphics' TEDIOUSLY slowly like...It got to %5 over almost 15 minutes, and then it crashes.

Great, great job you guys did testing this thing.

And judging by the previous poster, wack-a-mole? This sounds like an odd game all together and I am very close to deleting. Just feel like a sucker not waiting until the inevitable free sale.
08-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelsteedstudio View Post
Hi,
does it crash when downloading content or after the game is launched? was the internet available all the time?
Everything loads, press "play", then select difficulty, then crashes. Did this several times at the same spot, even after reinstall and resetting. Yes, Internet was available at all times.