App description: The award-winning puzzler comes to the App Store

BE WARNED. THIS GAME IS UTTERLY ADDICTIVE! BBC
SQUARE ENIX KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MEAN PUZZLE-EM-UP. The Sun
TETRIS WITH NUMBERS. Apps Magazine

The concept of KooZac is simple: position the falling blocks on top of each other to create the target numbers.

** THREE EXCITING & CHALLENGING MODES **

PUZZLE Play through 60 levels, destroying the silver puzzle blocks and clearing the board by completing the targets.

ENDLESS - No level, no stage compete against the world in Endless mode and use multi gems to rack up huge scores.

BLITZ Take on your Facebook friends in the 60 seconds KooZac Blitz mode - compete for the top spot in weekly tournaments, use boosts the super charge your score.

** ACCELERATE YOUR SCORES WITH BOOSTS, BONUSES & POWER BLOCKS **

Boost your scores with multipliers, slow downs, side by side, match them all and super hints. Tap and swipe as fast as you can to earn speed bonuses, match colours, numbers for more bonuses... Use multiple blocks for even more points

** **EARN FREE COINS****

Play KooZac Blitz against your friends or Like the KooZac Facebook page via the KooZac game and receive FREE COINS, spend them on boosts to super charge your scores

** WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY **

BBC - Be warned. This game is utterly addictive.
Pocket Gamer Award-winning Tetris-cum-Sudoku puzzler KooZac.
The Independent Hugely addictive puzzle game, a must have for any brain training fan.

** KOOZAC FANS **

.....This game will have you chrunching numbers like a math wiz in no time. Feed your brain!
..... Very Addictive, will make time disappear.
...... This is pretty cool to an old school teacher; no doubt, it will be blocked by my school board site on the grounds that it's a game! but it's a really good game and deserves some widespread recognition and use. Even if I suck at it.
..... A tetris-like arithmetic game!

** FEEDBACK **

Love KooZac! Please be sure to rate the game below and tell us what you think in our Facebook.com/KooZac or KooZac.com. Your feedback will help us to make the games KooZac even better

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KooZac
Visit us at: http://www.koozac.com

Discover more great mobile games from Square Enix and great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips, and more!

VISIT US: www.square-enix.com/eu/en/
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/Square_Enix_EU
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/SquareEnix
01-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Note that this app is sold as iOS3-compatible, but it is not. It crashes and doesn't even start on iPhone1/iOS313.
Square Enix is a very big and powerful company, but can't test and can't fix their games. Their support doesn't answer, or answers bullshit. And their programmers refuse to fix (even when the exact crash report is sent). And they continue to sell it (they know it crashes, but don't care).
Avoid.

PS: perhaps such an impressive high-end complex game really needs iPhone5's power to run ??

01-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Oh my gosh ^^^^ did I just read that right?? Original iPhone with iOS 3 is what you seek?
01-14-2013, 03:44 PM
I tried to like this game but... I couldn't see the point.

I like Tetris and I like puzzle games and I even like number puzzles but this seems to just be "wait for the right number to arrive with the right total and drop it in the right place".

Am I missing something? All those good reviews...
01-17-2013, 02:55 AM
I too tired of this very quickly: the value you need to make changes way too quickly, making almost every move very frustrating as the goal posts have changed. Also I can't really work out what the silver blocks are for, they don't seem to count towards totals unless there's only one block placed on top.

Overall nowhere near as addictive and relaxing as Drop 7.
01-17-2013, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PèreGoriot View Post
Note that this app is sold as iOS3-compatible, but it is not. It crashes and doesn't even start on iPhone1/iOS313.
Square Enix is a very big and powerful company, but can't test and can't fix their games. Their support doesn't answer, or answers bullshit. And their programmers refuse to fix (even when the exact crash report is sent). And they continue to sell it (they know it crashes, but don't care).
Avoid.

PS: perhaps such an impressive high-end complex game really needs iPhone5's power to run ??
I suspect your problem is not the OS you're running, but the phone you're using. iPhone 1 is five years old and a LOT has changed inside the device, mobile tech development moves extremely fast - faster than PC tech development to be honest. It's perfectly possible that this game calls for resources your phone simply doesn't have.
05-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Now there's also "KooZac™ Free" available!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id581486099?mt=8&affId=1860684
05-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Give this a try (Squinix rules!) but Drop 7 may be what your looking for.