★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The monsters are coming, hurry and board the windows!

"Unique concept, fun gameplay, great graphics, and silly sounds.. Definitely a game thats worth a download" - Corona Labs
"Cool mechanics and cool idea", "..really novel, I like the idea a lot" - The TouchArcade Podcast
Featured as Corona's App of the Week!
Featured in The Verge's iOS Gaming Watchlist

You have one minute before the monsters break into your house. Reinforce the windows with wooden planks by tapping on them to nail them on the walls. Earn gold coins for each plank you nail, then use them to buy and upgrade power ups. Complete objectives to increase your score multiplier and beat your friends!

POWERUPS:
Plank Barrage - planks appear rapidly for a few seconds
Nail Shotgun - turns your finger into a nail shotgun temporarily
Big Plank - summons a big plank
+5 Second Bonus - gives you an additional 5 seconds in one game
Mystery Box - gives you a chance to get gold, power ups or even a multiplier increase

POWERUP UPGRADES:
Plank Barrage Upgrade - increases the duration of the barrage
Nail Shotgun Upgrade - increases the amount of bullets, radius and duration of the shotgun
Big Plank Upgrade - increases the size of the big plank
Multiplier Plus One - increases your score multiplier permanently

FEATURES:
Fun and innovative gameplay
Beautiful graphics, sound effects and intense background music
3 game modes: easy, medium and hard
Game store where you can buy powerups and upgrades
Available in-app purchasing of gold coins
Facebook connectivity and Facebook friends leader boards
Game Center leaderboards

Enjoy!

gambitph's comments:

Teaser Trailer:

Gameplay Video:
08-22-2012, 08:50 PM

08-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Sounds interesting and unique in concept. I'll bite
Added to my watch list for tonight's releases.
08-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to gambitph
@Sanuku Thanks, I just learned a new BB code because of you

@Yacoub, Thanks! Please do tell me what you think about the game!

I got a review from someone in the UK saying the the touch controls are a bit off. I redoing the logic for that now to make the game smoother.

I'm going to submit a new version after the touch controls are enhanced. So give me your suggestions, comments and wishlist features so I can add them too!
08-23-2012, 06:49 PM
At first was like," AppStore. Only place this would be possible..." so I played a little and it's fun! Touch controls are off. Also, why are the upgrades only for the consumabules? Why not make those upgrades, and make different consumables or and other power ups? Other than than it's grey pick up fun!
08-23-2012, 07:07 PM
What do you have in mind for powerups and consumables? Maybe we can add them
08-28-2012, 03:08 AM
@Sawyer I fixed all the controls and they're now working beautifully! I submitted the new version and can't wait for it to go live since apparently a lot of people are having trouble with delayed taps.
08-28-2012, 04:07 AM
Lol havent played but this had me thinking Call of duty zombies but without the zombies and without guns, just the boarding windows bit
08-28-2012, 05:41 AM
I've played this game, its really nice! But these monsters... they are too cute!! Can you make him more creepy? btw you can add planks with different colors to shop! They shoud replace original ones. Black wood, red wood and other. Different windows, nails, planks and creepy monsters! Make your game more customizable
08-28-2012, 05:55 AM
@Tabls Haha yeah, I didn't notice that similarity until the game got a review saying exactly that!

@Sheo Would the colors be just purely for looks? Adding creepy monsters that you can buy sounds cool! I like the wood colors for customisation also, it can say in the black wood's description: "Board windows with style"