★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Puncho Fighto (Universal) - FREE

08-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Puncho Fighto (Universal) - FREE

08-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Not very fond of the character design... but yeah, I'll give it a shot.

08-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timedblades View Post
Not very fond of the character design... but yeah, I'll give it a shot.
I kind of like the character design, looks kind of funny, definitely going to go download it now.
08-22-2012, 05:49 PM
it really sux that there is no GC achivemetns. well, the good part of this game is the controlles and same device multiplayer. bout it day one, and have actually don't deleted it sins have been w8ing for a uppdate, but there will probebly not be one :P haha. but get it for free, its great.
08-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Got this when it came out and I think its good, im also not very fond of the artistic style but the ragdoll style physics and a responsive and intuitive control system finally made this a worthwhile purchase.

For free everyone should try this out.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
08-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the post (this is my game). I have an update in review that enables game center online play. HOWEVER, it will probably not work well unless you have a very fast connection to the other player, unfortunately. (Also, there are no achievements yet - sorry!)

Also also, online play is limited to random character selection unless you buy an in-app purchase. If you get the game now though, it should be unlocked for free (until you delete the game anyway). So, there's that.
08-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big friendly giant View Post
Thanks for the post (this is my game). I have an update in review that enables game center online play. HOWEVER, it will probably not work well unless you have a very fast connection to the other player, unfortunately. (Also, there are no achievements yet - sorry!)

Also also, online play is limited to random character selection unless you buy an in-app purchase. If you get the game now though, it should be unlocked for free (until you delete the game anyway). So, there's that.
Love the game, bluetooth multiplayer would be awesome and one last thing why there isn't screen rotation my left hand is covering the speaker all the time which is kinda of annoying aside from that great game
08-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Love the game, bluetooth multiplayer would be awesome and one last thing why there isn't screen rotation my left hand is covering the speaker all the time which is kinda of annoying aside from that great game
Thank you. The update has auto-screen rotation. I'll look into bluetooth.