App description: Revolutionary Full 3D MMORPG:
=> HUGE WORLD
=> 6 Races: Orc,Dwarf,Human, Elf,Dark Elf, BloodDrak
=> 5 Classes: Confessor, Fighter, Mage, Rogue, Templar
=> 2 warring Factions: Alliance and Fury
=> Solo and 5-man dungeons
=> 2 types of servers: Regular and Player vs Player
=> Thousands of players online
=> coming: 10-man raids, PvP Arenas, PvP Battlegrounds

Faction Wars is prequel to World of Midgard .

Veraxon's comments:
Open 1 slot for each: iPad 4, iPad-mini, iPod 5 testers

If you want to play latest version on iOS and have those devices let me know

===

5-man Drassil Dungeon dungeon run


8-man guild raid: Open world boss Oughust


Afterlife Guild Hellenic Dungeon Run


5-man Dread Basilica Dungeon Guild Run


4-man Catacombs Dungeon Guild Run


Download Illustrated Lore Books sample with first 2 chapters fro FREE here:
http://worldofmidgard.com/WorldOfMid...okChapter1.pdf

===
Released for all iOS 512MB+ devices: iPhone 4/4s, iPad 2 and iPad 4G (iPad 3)

This is still game in beta.

iTunes Link
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faction-wars-3d-mmorpg/id548300745


Faction Wars is prequel to World of Midgard .
08-23-2012, 05:40 AM
#11
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 563
Well I've created a character (Orc Fighter called Potshot in the Rage Faction)....it really does just throw you in, here's the world go and play sort of thing, can't find any explanations of skills or how the energy works, can't even work out how to get in to the inventory to be honest. also, blue apples!? Anyone know what the hell they are?

Finally, the camera, not nice, more sensitive than a floppy haired poet with low self esteem! Not ideal when you have to face targets etc to attack!

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
08-23-2012, 05:48 AM
#12
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 138
Am I the ony one who can't find this game on the AppStore? And when I use the link in the first post, it says: "your request couldn't be completed". I'm on an Ipod 4g, but I don't think this really matters...

08-23-2012, 06:00 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by _syd View Post
Am I the ony one who can't find this game on the AppStore? And when I use the link in the first post, it says: "your request couldn't be completed". I'm on an Ipod 4g, but I don't think this really matters...
Same here. They might have pulled it for some errors
08-23-2012, 06:05 AM
#14
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 563
It's still on the UK appstore un Faction Wars 3D MMORPG.

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
08-23-2012, 09:26 AM
#15
Currently game is released for iPhone 4/4s, iPad 2 and New iPad (iPad 3)

iPhone 3GS, iPod 4, iPad 1 will come later on after we finish optimization for those devices.
08-23-2012, 11:15 AM
#16
- Font is too small on iPad ( NPC UI and such ).
- Hard to find the monsters im required to kill for quests.
- No tutorial regarding skill points and such. ( What level do I have to be to get trait points? )

I understand this is still beta though.
08-23-2012, 11:20 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Well I've created a character (Orc Fighter called Potshot in the Rage Faction)....it really does just throw you in, here's the world go and play sort of thing, can't find any explanations of skills or how the energy works, can't even work out how to get in to the inventory to be honest. also, blue apples!? Anyone know what the hell they are?

Finally, the camera, not nice, more sensitive than a floppy haired poet with low self esteem! Not ideal when you have to face targets etc to attack!
Blue apples are used for a quest. Apparently their idea of Hardcore is throwing you in the game without teaching you the game mechanics. Quests also lack a storyline ( I.e Gather this, kill that )
08-23-2012, 08:07 PM
#18
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: In a house ^^
Posts: 1
I played for an hour...it's ok, but now that order and chaos went to no membership fees, I'm going back to it. At least until this is improved
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkwolf View Post
I played for an hour...it's ok, but now that order and chaos went to no membership fees, I'm going back to it. At least until this is improved
Yea kinda bad luck for you that oc decided to update free to play the same day. Just being honest but they blow you out of the water polish wise I am not deep enough too see the rest.

Also nice job on bypassing apple on iap not sure how you got away with that but props!!!
08-24-2012, 12:50 AM
#20
I cant find it in the US AppStore

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.