★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Senseless

06-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Senseless ($0.99) *promo code giveaway, check inside*

Hi, this is Calvin from TouchArts.

We would like to announce our new game, that has just came out on iTunes just moments ago.

The game is known as senseless, which consists of several games that are designed to gauge your memorization and differentiation. I couldn't put into words on how the gameplay is, so I have put together a promotional video, hope you guys like it. It's selling for $0.99 in itunes [http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=317859351&mt=8].

Thanks!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Visit www.itoucharts.com for more information.

Last edited by TouchArts; 06-12-2009 at 10:43 AM.
06-06-2009, 05:41 AM
Hello and welcome to TA!

06-06-2009, 05:42 AM
Wow, the video was really well done! I really like the premise. Are their different difficulty settings? or is it the same throughout?
06-06-2009, 05:48 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for your comments. Right now the game is based on highscores, the game goes from easy to difficult very quick, and drops back to easy if the player is not capable of achieving the higher difficulty.

We are planning on updating the game with more features once we received sufficient feedbacks on how players want the game to be. As for now, I think the game is great for gamers who wants a quick game while waiting for a bus =)
06-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Looks great, downloading now
06-06-2009, 06:17 AM
Looks great, I might have to check this out.

Content Writer for www.vgchartz.com
06-06-2009, 07:50 AM
My Senseless Review

The wine shined, through the peering light of the open window. The water waves made a soothing sound. My memory was a bit foggy. What had happened earlier? It wasnít very easy to focus. The wine reflected light, the green wine, and then the red wine. I remembered the order. I felt senseless.

Senseless, is a game, that is relaxing, while at the same time, can be intense, as you struggle to remember that last piece of information, or try to decide whether to trust the color of the word, or the word itself. It can be a confusing, and puzzling ride, but trust me, itís worth the line.

In Senseless, you play through three mini-games. One, challenges your rhythm and memory skills as you have to remember the order of numbers inside a circle, and tap them, in either rhythm mode, where you have to tap them to a beat, or timed mode, where your aim is to go faster. Another game is where you see three wine glasses, with different color wine. This one tests your ears, and your eyes, as the wine glasses light up in an order, each with an original sound, and you have to remember the order. It may get tricky at times but it definitely has a re-play value. The third mini-game is about the challenge of your brain. Fighting the urge to define the creative side of you and choose the color of the word, while the brains part of you is trying to match the word. A word will be held up (by a very polished looking figure) in a color, and you have to match the word, not the color, with one of the options.

Overall, the game has beautiful, relaxing music, perfectly paced speed mini-games that give you the strong urge to go back and beat your score, and test your memory. The graphics are creative, and imaginative, and really gives you the impression of art at a art museum. You will want to come back to this game, Senseless or not.
06-06-2009, 09:30 AM
iReview, thanks so much for your generous review. =) We appreciate it alot.
06-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah im going to pick this up right now!

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!
06-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReview View Post
My Senseless Review

The wine shined, through the peering light of the open window. The water waves made a soothing sound. My memory was a bit foggy. What had happened earlier? It wasnít very easy to focus. The wine reflected light, the green wine, and then the red wine. I remembered the order. I felt senseless.

Senseless, is a game, that is relaxing, while at the same time, can be intense, as you struggle to remember that last piece of information, or try to decide whether to trust the color of the word, or the word itself. It can be a confusing, and puzzling ride, but trust me, itís worth the line.

In Senseless, you play through three mini-games. One, challenges your rhythm and memory skills as you have to remember the order of numbers inside a circle, and tap them, in either rhythm mode, where you have to tap them to a beat, or timed mode, where your aim is to go faster. Another game is where you see three wine glasses, with different color wine. This one tests your ears, and your eyes, as the wine glasses light up in an order, each with an original sound, and you have to remember the order. It may get tricky at times but it definitely has a re-play value. The third mini-game is about the challenge of your brain. Fighting the urge to define the creative side of you and choose the color of the word, while the brains part of you is trying to match the word. A word will be held up (by a very polished looking figure) in a color, and you have to match the word, not the color, with one of the options.

Overall, the game has beautiful, relaxing music, perfectly paced speed mini-games that give you the strong urge to go back and beat your score, and test your memory. The graphics are creative, and imaginative, and really gives you the impression of art at a art museum. You will want to come back to this game, Senseless or not.
Great review!!! Look out B.A. - there's a new kid in town!