★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ace Shot! ($1.99)

06-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Ace Shot! ($1.99)

iTunes Link ($1.99)

Description:
Ace Shot! serves up the next level to the 3D ping PONG experience that takes quick hands and a sharp brain to become champion of the arena! Bounce, return, curve, chase, add/subtract, mind-alter your way through level after level of unique game play mechanics.

Features:
  • Ultra-smooth high fidelity tilt gameplay with full upright accelerometer control
  • Over 60 plus levels challenging both your right and left brain
  • From fast reflex 3D arcade style ping PONG to mind busting brain teasers and frantic micro-games
  • Play through different progressively challenging levels to gain ULTIMATE VICTORY!
  • Throw out the clock and go free for all in Practice mode
  • Pushes a blazing 60 frames a second
  • Rad dynamic original sound tracks
Screenshots:

Looks like a pretty good Curveball/3D Pong Game, with puzzles and micro-games. Anyone want to TOFTT?

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
06-06-2009, 09:23 AM
I ended up buying it. I'll post some impressions in a bit.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

06-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Hi Palfince,

This is one of the developers of AceShot. My brother and I really appreciate you looking at our game! You are the first person to actually write about it that we found on google. Any feedback on how to make it better is so much welcomed!

Aceshot was made by my brother and I with some friends and savings. We donít really have an official company or anything. But like a lot of the app developers, we just want to make fun games for people and keep on doing it for as long as we can.

Thank you for looking at AceShot and hopefully others to come!
-John Nguyen
06-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyener View Post
This is one of the developers of AceShot.
Thank you for looking at AceShot and hopefully others to come!
-John Nguyen
Welcome to TA. Game looks good but there are others of a similar type for 99 cents.. will you have a lite version or video?
06-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Oh also, here are some promo codes for anyone who would like to check out AceShot and give some feedback too! Sorry Palfince you had to pay. If I had known, would have totally given you a promo code.
Thank you all!

PROMO CODES:
3YN3FF9JR7P6
YR4F7LX4X7YF
E693AN3P6PFL
WTYLTKFHJ7HJ
4MLYXN9YA9L6
KTMYJ6W4Y4MW
XY6F6ALKNTLF
EYK6YJEY3LYH
MYTMYMMNJKWL
FLXAHRJW7NNL
TK39JYLJLWLL
6W64AR7A9XWW
HNE6JK433TAT
PTWNK96YYRTY
LEWHMHRY76WN
06-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Welcome to TA. Game looks good but there are others of a similar type for 99 cents.. will you have a lite version or video?
Hi DaveMc99,

Thanks for the welcoming!

We will be working on a lite version soon. Please look for that in a few weeks. And a video will come out shortly, had to find a friend that had a cam

And, we felt that unlike the other 3D pong games for .99, where at each level the AI difficulty ramped up, we put a lot of unique content level by level.

For 60 levels, we have a variety of mechanics we played with like breakout like pong, pong with math or just franticly chasing down running objects. I hope people would agree that for all the content in AceShot!, it would be worth the price.

Thanks DaveMc99 for that feedback. There are some promo codes for you to see.
-John
06-08-2009, 12:09 AM
LEWHMHRY76WN used, thanks

The games looks like it will be fun and certainly is cool graphically.
06-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Used EYK6YJEY3LYH

I just about freaked out because I was entering these manually in iTunes on my iPod touch, and it was giving me some kind of authorization garbage.

Will post impressions tommorow, too late tonight
06-08-2009, 01:00 AM
YR4F7LX4X7YF used. First time I've been able to snag a promo code without a PM! Everyone must be too busy with Real Racing and Circuit_Strike.One...
06-08-2009, 01:13 AM
WTYLTKFHJ7HJ - used. Finally got my first promo code, thanks! I am a fan of Vector Ball, and this game seems like a step in the right direction. I will make sure to leave an iTunes review, and share my thoughts with all toucharcaders. Cheers!