★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Version 3.00 is released!
You can attack your opponents buildings precisely with Space RailGun from your colony.
Also, you can protect your own colony from being attacked by Space RailGun with S.H.I.E.L.D.
Might attribute is added to warships. Your advanced warships may be of much importance in battles.
Raid feature is added in Warmhole. Set off for a new adventure in the space!
Build a Chromium Mine to produce resource needed for more powerful warships.
Your battleships may get improved by recycling.
Invest for Month Card and get Gems rebate everyday!
Game optimized.
08-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Anyone taken a shot with this one? Looks like it may be good, but also looks like it could just be a farm type game. App store reviews make it seem like you get a reward for reviewing it.
08-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladell View Post
Anyone taken a shot with this one? Looks like it may be good, but also looks like it could just be a farm type game. App store reviews make it seem like you get a reward for reviewing it.
I would not buy anything from this developer as a general rule, basically they just churn out freemium nonsense. They also play like crazy with pricing, and eventually everything they put out goes free, usually over and over again, so just wait if you must have it.
08-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Ok thanks for the reply. Didn't know they played that game. That kind of nonsense drives me crazy.
08-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I would not buy anything from this developer as a general rule, basically they just churn out freemium nonsense. They also play like crazy with pricing, and eventually everything they put out goes free, usually over and over again, so just wait if you must have it.
Saved me since it's at #8 on the paid list of Iphone apps. I was just considering it, but then read this ^