★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Planarian Game to be released!

06-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Planarian Game to be released!

From the developer of Urban Kick Academy(1bigapp) and my graphics(saintsalive - yeah, I'm not famous like 1bigapp lol) Comes a new iPhone sensation(not really, I'm just wishful thinking probably - but it will be pretty cool)

The Planarian game!

There is really no goal to this game - It's a virtual pet type of game. The game is simple - Take care of and mess around with a Planarian, a small kind of water worm typically used for science experiments. So, you just get some dumb old worm? WRONG. Planaria are known for their ability to regenerate - that's why people are always studying them. Cut a planarian in half(or in this case, pinch outwards on him) to make it come apart into two pieces - which eventually lead to TWO NEW INDIVIDUALS!!!! In the meantime you can feed your little dude.

There is no deadline for this game to be released, but it will most likely be free. I'll keep this updated for the initial release!

PS: If you'd like to see a planarian in movement and want to see what to expect the app to look somewhat like, click HERE.

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.

Last edited by saintsalive; 06-06-2009 at 04:11 PM.
06-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Lol! Very humorous (No...You're humourous)... "You're Humorous" <--This isn't humorous... <-- <-- Shut up...

This sounds pretty awsome

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
06-06-2009, 05:13 PM
This could be cute...and that's no fluke, lol.
06-06-2009, 05:46 PM
lol, what kinds of things can you do?
06-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroGnome217 View Post
lol, what kinds of things can you do?
well development has ceased for a bit, so when the dev gets back to me and can work on it again, I'll be able to say for sure. But you can rip the planarian in half and make him into two planarians. And maybe feed him. And touch him to drag him around.

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.