★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Oddworld franchise is to Super Mario Bros. what Game of Thrones is to The Lord of the Rings - Rolling Stone, Cult Classics: A to Z.

*** On Sale for 40% Off ***

Players guide Mudokon champion Abe, and his aquatic Gabbit partner Munch, in Oddworlds third adventure, using special psychic powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback as they reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar.

First time on Mobile!

Experience the classic game Munchs Oddysee in high definition. Improved graphics and sound make for an even more thrilling ride! Play as the Munch the Gabbit as he hops and swims his way to bringing his species back from extinction.

Abe is back!

Using special powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar. May Odd help you!

Plus:

* Intuitive touch controls make playing & navigating a breeze
* MFi controller support (with analog sticks)
* A hilarious script and compelling storyline with multiple endings
* Loads of depth, humour and charm
* Achievements & Cloud Save
* Includes everyone's favourite Gamespeak screen for both Abe & Munch!

killercow's comments:

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
Genres: Games Puzzle Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$4.99 USD

Quote:
The Oddworld franchise is to Super Mario Bros. what Game of Thrones is to The Lord of the Rings - Rolling Stone, Cult Classics: A to Z.

Players guide Mudokon champion Abe, and his aquatic Gabbit partner Munch, in Oddworlds third adventure, using special psychic powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback as they reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar.

First time on Mobile!

Experience the classic game Munchs Oddysee in high definition. Improved graphics and sound make for an even more thrilling ride! Play as the Munch the Gabbit as he hops and swims his way to bringing his species back from extinction.

Abe is back!

Using special powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar. May Odd help you!

Plus:

* Intuitive touch controls make playing & navigating a breeze
* MFi controller support (with analog sticks)
* A hilarious script and compelling storyline with multiple endings
* Loads of depth, humour and charm
* Achievements & Cloud Save
* Includes everyone's favourite Gamespeak screen for both Abe & Munch!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 438.9MB

11-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Gah! Was seconds away from starting this thread. I just happened to be looking on the Oddworld Inhabitants page when I saw this on there and almost choked. There aren't many good 3D platformers on IOS so this fills in a big gaping void. I wish I could live in the Oddworld, even if it means I end up a slave in a meat factory and my children get used as ammo. Get this now!

11-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Man, I love parting with money this easily. DOWNLOADING BABY!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-12-2015, 03:49 PM
I play this classic game in Sony Playstation many years ago: thank you for sharing

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
11-12-2015, 03:54 PM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Oooweee...more Classics!
Played it on a friends Xbox back in the day.
I think it's time to enter Oddworld again.
11-12-2015, 04:19 PM

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Another amazing week on the AppStore.
11-12-2015, 04:34 PM
the game crashed on my 6s plus 9.1 after about 20minutes and no, there is no automatic save point so i have to restart again. at this point i dont think i will play any further due to the crashing problem since i dont want to restart the game every 20-30 minutes. ill wait for an update for now. i didnt test the game on my other idevice but it doesnt matter since i want to played it on its best performance which is on the A9 device. another issue is, i keep found my mfi controller to be disconnected by itself and that makes me have to closed to game and go to setting to reactivate the mfi. its kinda annoying, but since i love oddworld and im in love with strangers wrath then i think ill give it another shot after the update.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 11-12-2015 at 04:36 PM.
11-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Oh my god... This week is endless for my wallet.... Cannot resist of course. Downloading now!