Goo Saga is a platform adventure game where the player guides an elastic creature named Goo in a perilous journey to find his creator and with him, the mysterious purpose of his own creation.
Will Goo succeed? Puzzles, deadly traps and an army of foes in a labyrinthine underwater lab block his way. Goos destiny is in the players hands.
- 3 different states of Goos elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
- 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
- Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
- 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
- Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
- 12 types of robot enemies.
- Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goos abilities.
- 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
- Colourful blobs which are found and collected by the player to complete the Normal mode of each level.
- Enticing storyline delivered through in-game cut scenes.
- 2 different endings.
- Powerful level editor to create your own levels.
- Online server where you can upload your levels or download, play and rate other players levels.
WHY PLAYERS ARE THRILLED WITH OUR PLATFORM ADVENTURE GAME
- Goo Saga is developed by a small team of passionate game designers and developers with the ambition to create high quality atmospheric games that entertain and offer a memorable gaming experience.
- It encompasses all the values of legendary platformers from another time into a game that offers touchscreen play fun on smartphone devices.
- It combines engrossing adventure platforming and intriguing puzzles with epic boss fights that will challenge you.
- Its a premium mix of action, exploration, mystery and fun, followed by platform adventures aficionados and casual gamers alike.
- Goo Saga is for fans of award-winning and top-chart platformers like Leos Fortune, Red Ball, Rayman, Limbo, Badland, Nihilumbra, Typoman, Castle of Illusion and more.
This gorgeous platformer is worth your time. -- PocketGamer
"I don't need psychic powers to see that Goo Saga is going to be a hit. It has impressive, absolutely charming visuals and solid platforming mechanics." -- TouchArcade
Oui, les jeux de plateforme sont légions en ce moment... Mais, celui-ci est véritablement impressionnant que ce soit au niveau de sa réalisation, au niveau de son intelligence de jeu, ou au niveau de sa jouabilité, et vous risquez de ne pas le lâcher de si tôt! -- KickMyGeek
CHECK OUT GOO SAGA LAUNCH TRAILER ON:
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AT:
FEEL FREE TO TOUCH BASE AND SHARE FEEDBACK OR ASK FOR HELP:
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND ENJOY PLAYING GOO SAGA!
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: New York, NY
Joined: Oct 2015
Joined: Mar 2016
Joined: Jan 2015
Joined: Dec 2010
Joined: Oct 2010
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Joined: May 2012