Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 AM
iPhone 3G, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
On both ipad 3 and ipad 2 .....the TCP state ESTABLISHED lasts for about 8 to 10 seconds. Then it changes to TIME_WAIT for about 5 seconds and then dissapears.
Here is activity log
Code:
Sep 10, 2012 1:43:13 AM - Spectromancer [1152] (Warning): NET: send error #1: UDP2: send error: 13 caller: 000F4D5C
The game does not use TCP so the first part is not relevant.
But activity log message is very helpful! Error 13 is EACCESS and it definitely mean that system did not allowed the game to broadcast a message. This is normal for 3G connection, but not for Wi-Fi. I suspect that the game keeps using 3G connection despite Wi-Fi availability.
This can be checked: either shutdown the game and relaunch it or temporarily disable 3G. Then try LAN game.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I can't stress enough how much I love this game. Years ago I was playing spectromancer on steam. Now it's on my phone!!! Fantastic!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler2 View Post
The game does not use TCP so the first part is not relevant.
But activity log message is very helpful! Error 13 is EACCESS and it definitely mean that system did not allowed the game to broadcast a message. This is normal for 3G connection, but not for Wi-Fi. I suspect that the game keeps using 3G connection despite Wi-Fi availability.
This can be checked: either shutdown the game and relaunch it or temporarily disable 3G. Then try LAN game.
both my ipads are wifi only models so no 3G. Most likely just something in the code....hopefully an easy fix.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:51 AM
iPad 2

Where/how do you purchase the IAPs? Kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Dave
Old 09-11-2012, 07:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in the basement View Post
Where/how do you purchase the IAPs? Kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Dave
Start a campaign and try to play as one of the still locked spectromancer types.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:21 PM

I'm experiencing a bug in the campaign where if I lose a battle that I've rejoined from an earlier session, it doesn't let me continue but instead returns me to the main menu. Restarting the campaign takes me to the point in the battle where I had initially rejoined. Do we have to ensure we don't leave a campaign in mid battle?
Old 09-12-2012, 07:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
I'm experiencing a bug in the campaign where if I lose a battle that I've rejoined from an earlier session, it doesn't let me continue but instead returns me to the main menu. Restarting the campaign takes me to the point in the battle where I had initially rejoined. Do we have to ensure we don't leave a campaign in mid battle?
I reported this bug as well and they say it has already been fixed in their upcoming update.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:15 PM

Any plans of adding Game Center achievements?
Old 09-14-2012, 04:32 AM

There are no such plans at this moment, but it can be reconsidered if big amount of players would require this feature.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarh View Post
There are no such plans at this moment, but it can be reconsidered if big amount of players would require this feature.
Love your game. Have played several online games lately. (Quasar is great in that it allows me to do something else in another window when the other party is making his move.)

Any plans to release a version with even more detailed, iPad 3 Retina-optimized graphics? I'd even pay $15-$20 for even crisper graphics.