★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-16-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys View Post
Any plans to release a version with even more detailed, iPad 3 Retina-optimized graphics?
Sorry, no. We have no detailed enough card images for this.
09-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarh View Post
Sorry, no. We have no detailed enough card images for this.
As I mentioned on your forums, you could improve the image quality of the cards on the iPad 3, just not the larger images. Can you roll this in?

See these images on an iPad 3: http://www.spectromancer.com/cardlist_en.htm

09-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Start a campaign and try to play as one of the still locked spectromancer types.
Got it! Thanks very much for the help.

Dave

Plus+ ID: Theamazingdave . My CG and Twitter handle is Daveismyhero.
09-17-2012, 09:02 PM
It really hurts that there's no asynchronous play, especially when it's clone Card Kombat incorporated it beautifully. Either way, still enjoying it as a single player experience-that AI can be deadlly!
09-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysUsernam View Post
It really hurts that there's no asynchronous play, especially when it's clone Card Kombat incorporated it beautifully. Either way, still enjoying it as a single player experience-that AI can be deadlly!
I also love how the game throws in such interesting environmental modifiers via the special cards or conditions BUT would hope that in AI League play the game could have had it where the special conditions weren't always tied to the same opponent. I think it would be more fun if in a duel against ANY of the AI opponents I could be facing a duel where we both only have 40 life, as an example.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I also love how the game throws in such interesting environmental modifiers via the special cards or conditions BUT would hope that in AI League play the game could have had it where the special conditions weren't always tied to the same opponent. I think it would be more fun if in a duel against ANY of the AI opponents I could be facing a duel where we both only have 40 life, as an example.
You realize it's the other way around, right? This was the original PC game that Card Kombat was birthed from.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Okay, is anyone else having trouble with online play after upgrading to iOS 6? Now when I tap Online League it just crashes.

It is in the nature of poets to misuse their sources.
--John M. Ford
09-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzFish View Post
Okay, is anyone else having trouble with online play after upgrading to iOS 6? Now when I tap Online League it just crashes.
Works for me on iPad.
09-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Wishing it to be async.....async....async....

Still did not get into the campaign yet but dueling with the Advanced level AI is fun enough.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
10-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Hm, any update on the update (no pun intended)? I'm worried about the save corruption problem. Is this already fixed?

And what about the expansion, is it out?

Cheers!