★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: New Monster Catching Game - Deozoa: Legends of Eden

08-25-2012, 07:52 PM
New Monster Catching Game - Deozoa: Legends of Eden

Hey everyone! We are a small independent studio working on our first game, Deozoa: Legends of Eden.

Deozoa is a monster catching game for iPads (and iPhones) with the combat system of a turn based strategy.

Features:
  • One time game purchase for all monsters, characters, and story. No in-app purchases, no monthly fees. Just buy the game and have it forever
  • Join a community and submit your monster creations for them to be in the game
  • Capture and Befriend Over 100 Monsters
  • Evolve Your Deozoa between 2 and 4 stages
  • Recruit 10 Characters to Your Team
  • Level Up and Upgrade Human Classes
  • Use 12 Elements to Your Advantage
  • Fight in a Free-Form Battling System
  • Rich RPG storyline - this will not be a casual game! It will be a full blown RPG.

Progress: Still in development, due to be released next fall. This thread little early, I know. Please forgive us for that. We want to involve the community as soon as possible. We have been following Touch Arcade for a while and would appreciate your insights!

If you are interested, please check out the game on Kickstarter and like us on Facebook!

Thanks!
- Lauren Ellis
08-26-2012, 03:33 AM
I'm looking foward to this game!!

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
08-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Good luck Lauren, hope you and your team are able to raise the required funding.
08-26-2012, 11:33 AM
This actually looks like the most promising of the Pokemon "clones" that have been recently announced. I'll kick in a few bucks.
08-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Thanks everyone! Yeah we want to create a different experience than the typical monster catching games. We are really excited about it! Deozoa's gameplay isn't going to be a Pokemon clone in the least bit!