★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The most awaited football game sequel is now available!!!
Active Soccer 2 is an innovative top-view arcade football game providing a fast paced arcade experience implementing an amazing playability and easy to learn - hard to master responsive controls.

With Active Soccer 2 you have a full control on the game, no scripted goals, no CPU driven decisions!

Active Soccer 2 provides a complete career mode, implementing the major part of the existing international leagues, cups and championships. Imagine to be a manager of a 5th English division team, you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, purchasing players, drawing tactics, managing team and play real matches!

- Career mode, supporting 800 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 21000 players with different skills
- Competition designer
- Team editor
- Weather conditions
- Different camera view: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
- Online cross platform matches
- iCade support
- Controller support
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
- Amazing fun!
01-28-2015, 01:28 PM
That's probably because we just finished convincing the dev to release today instead of Friday! Glad to see it's becoming available!

Super excited for this one. Should be the best footy game of the 14-15 season.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!

01-28-2015, 01:29 PM
Omg!!! What is the price in USD?
01-28-2015, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Omg!!! What is the price in USD?
Pretty sure that's $3.99.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
01-28-2015, 01:35 PM
That's great!
Just remember to swap properly the vowels in team editor before starting a new career ;-)

Active Soccer 2 the most exciting football game for iPhone & iPad!
Power Disc a cool futuristic sport game
www.twitter.com/TheFoxSoft
01-28-2015, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxSoft View Post
That's great!
Just remember to swap properly the vowels in team editor before starting a new career ;-)
thanks Gianluca and good
Luck to your viola
01-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Pretty sure that's $3.99.
Thank you!!!
01-28-2015, 01:53 PM
The links wrong page does not open
01-28-2015, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99 View Post
The links wrong page does not open
It's definitely not, it's just taking time to show up. Seems like there's always one game a week that does this, but it'll be up in time for the worldwide release.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
01-28-2015, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's definitely not, it's just taking time to show up. Seems like there's always one game a week that does this, but it'll be up in time for the worldwide release.
Just fount it on the NZ store but it wont let you download it