★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-30-2012, 06:02 PM
This is an amazing game. Good choice of picking it up. It remains my #1 game on my ipod after buying most of the FFs and hundreds of other games. The pins are what set it apart from nearly everything else and are perfect for a small touch screen
12-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneevo View Post
What the hell? 10 euros for a supermario like game?
Yup, exactly...

Not able to watch YouTube?

... Can't read the OP?

... Quick to post without looking at screens?

..just wanted to troll?

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 12-30-2012 at 06:13 PM.

12-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneevo View Post
What the hell? 10 euros for a supermario like game?
Ignorance is bliss, right? Not to mention dumb, showing it on a public forum.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Right on - that's encouraging. I am getting an iPhone 5 in a couple weeks - so it's great hearing that it plays well on the smaller screen too. I just couldn't wait any longer, and figured after all the praise this has gotten, that I would wind up buying it for my iPad sooner or later. The price drop pushed me over the edge. =oP

Anywho... thanks for the great news. =oD
In the middle of the game now, definitely plays fine on the iPhone 5. As mentioned, the only gesture that doesn't work too well sometimes is the "scratch", and I also think maybe it's because those specific pins just take a while to activate, and you can take a beating by then. I general avoid using the scratch pins as well, and everything else works great.

Waiting until I'm done with the game, but this will likely end up high on my top five list below...
03-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Sorry to gravedig, but is the ipod version pulled from the US app store? o.o
03-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcchu97 View Post
Sorry to gravedig, but is the ipod version pulled from the US app store? o.o
Still here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/world-ends-you-solo-remix/id544695089?mt=8
03-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Quote:
It says its not available in the us store. *cries*
03-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcchu97 View Post
It says its not available in the us store. *cries*
It's showing up for me; and on App Shopper. Also still in New Zealand store. Not sure what is going on.
03-06-2013, 02:45 AM
Showing on the PH appstore too. I wonder if there's any chance SE will put HD up on sale like they just did Lara Croft GOL. I only have SD version of this and it would be great if i could get it maybe around $10? Wishful thinking.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-06-2013, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Showing on the PH appstore too. I wonder if there's any chance SE will put HD up on sale like they just did Lara Croft GOL. I only have SD version of this and it would be great if i could get it maybe around $10? Wishful thinking.
I think that sale is more about because the new tomb raider came out today

On topic now this needs iphone 5 support