★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Twitter integration is quite unique, too bad there are not too many mentions of TWEWY. Come on guys! Don't you have Twitter?
09-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
Twitter integration is quite unique, too bad there are not too many mentions of TWEWY. Come on guys! Don't you have Twitter?
I don't think you need to have a Twitter account to use the feature. I don't remember ever logging in, at least.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!

09-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
I don't think you need to have a Twitter account to use the feature. I don't remember ever logging in, at least.
You don't need to log in. The game posts any related tags as specified by the player. It's just that not many people mention TWEWY on Twitter.
09-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Anyone noticed one of the ingame tracks sound like LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It?
09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
It was a great surprise for me that this game is built upon Unity engine. Best Unity game Ive seen so far.
09-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
You don't need to log in. The game posts any related tags as specified by the player. It's just that not many people mention TWEWY on Twitter.
Actually, after the disappointment among DS players over the TWEWY site countdown, #TWEWY was a quite popular hashtag, so using "TWEWY" as a tag in the game will yield quite a lot of disgruntled messages

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Anyone noticed one of the ingame tracks sound like LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It?
What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirrozha View Post
It was a great surprise for me that this game is built upon Unity engine. Best Unity game Ive seen so far.
...I'm so confused.
09-13-2012, 08:48 AM
So basically if I wanted to get mingle pp, I still need other idevice with the same game connected with me? Bummer... *sigh...
09-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
What?

...I'm so confused.
They must have posted on the wrong thread. lol
09-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qngage View Post
So basically if I wanted to get mingle pp, I still need other idevice with the same game connected with me? Bummer... *sigh...
Most likely, they'll never push an update for the mingle PP. That's when I took an arrow to the knee and stopped playing. Although I have the darklit planet deck set, I still can't access the game's superboss which is quite a BIG let down.