Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-23-2012, 03:22 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
Does this work on 5th gen Touches?

It should be possible since 5th gen Touch is basically a non-phone 4S with widescreen.
It does! That's why I just held out and bought it recently (once the 5G was released) and it works perfectly. 5G can pretty much handle any game smoothly currently. And it's my first big purchase that I'm pleased with.

And thanks for the responses guys. I'm loving it! Clocked in almost 7 hours so far and I just love battling because it's so fun to use the different motions for different pins. Collecting pins was such a great idea. And even good to hear there's more to do and collect after you finish. I just wish the pin battling mini game had a bigger single player mode than just practice mode (like choosing CPU/difficulty/rules/etc).

As for comparisons with the DS, obviously I haven't played it so I can't say for sure but my friends tell me that the DS one takes a while to get used to and takes a lot of focus (2 characters at once). I'm gonna guess and say this ios version is much easier for casual play. My friend actually gave up on the DS version for now because she said she struggled at the battle system :l
Old 10-23-2012, 03:50 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

On the DS the controls are what made it interesting. Neku is controlled via touch and Mic controls on the bottom screen, while your partner is controlled on the top screen using the face or directional buttons which work the same way.

You should already have an idea how Neku is controlled in the lower touch screen since you guys have the iOS versions and it's pretty much the same. On the Top screen, your partner is in the middle of the screen and you basically tap a direction (or the equivalent of the direction in the face buttons) to attack enemies.

The main difference between the iOS version and the DS version with regards to gameplay is the way you need to focus on both characters on the DS while you focus only one at a time on the iOS.

One fun thing i did on the DS is utilize the Mic-triggered abilities (mic skills? ). Basically equipped all pins that requires mic input to use and instead of blowing into the DS's mic, I scream... til all enemies perish by my shieks. And then I named the deck "The Banshee" and posted it somewhere in the gamefaqs forums. LOL

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 10-23-2012 at 03:53 PM..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Beating the superboss on ultimate isnt too hard, i even finished him on lvl 60 (to make sure he drops black jupiter) and that was a flawless win. My tips are using holy field deck and a dash pin, best one i think is Wolf.
To the new gamers, if you are worried of the game being short, i have finished the game and i have only mastered 23% pins out there, also my noise reports are about 87%. I have played for 47 hours and i think it may take me about 60 hours to collect all the reports.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:29 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I deleted the game and my save file was gone even after I reinstalled

Just a heads up to those who want to get 100% on items - you need mingle to get 8 of the items. Max without mingle is 490/498.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

The game doesn't support icloud.. That's why your save is deleted.. About mingle items, i don't get any of them.. It's easy to reach the superboss even without the mingle pin requirement.. The story is different though if you're a perfectionist.. Just install this game on your friend's idevice and mingle until you get all of them
Old 10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I didn't enable iCloud but my save file for infinity blade 2 is saved even if I delete the game and reinstall. I have no idea why though.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:40 PM

It supports icloud i think , i put this game on my new iphone 5 and my save was there.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

So mingling is when you just make friends online right? And trade "friend cards"?

Looks like I can never find anyone and it requires bluetooth? No wifi searching? You guys probably went over this in the thread but it seems like getting mingle points is almost impossible on the ios... =\
Old 10-26-2012, 02:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Does anyone know what the Eden set does in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
So mingling is when you just make friends online right? And trade "friend cards"?

Looks like I can never find anyone and it requires bluetooth? No wifi searching? You guys probably went over this in the thread but it seems like getting mingle points is almost impossible on the ios... =\
Mingle doesn't work online, so you're out of luck. I really don't know what SE was thinking.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Im not sure but i think whenever you perform a cross combo, a green, circle-shaped light will protect you from any attack until the partner pin runs out.
Finally, Joshua's BRV is 999... angel feather time