11-21-2012, 08:20 AM
any chance this is going on sale anytime soon for the holidays? gonna nab a $25 gift card tomorrow and i'm not sure if Square Enix in the past have put their games on sale for Thanksgiving/Christmas.
11-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: RPG LOVERLAND
Posts: 1,249
Goty 2012?

11-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Some questions for who has been playing this for more time tham me ( started 2 days ago).
1. The brands in a certain area affects only the pins or the clothes youre using are affected too?
2. How I use scratch? tried a lot, no succes using the earthquake pin.
11-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeT View Post
1. The brands in a certain area affects only the pins or the clothes youre using are affected too?
2. How I use scratch? tried a lot, no succes using the earthquake pin.
1. Just the pins, but wearing a brand of clothes will help raise the popularity of it in an area.
2. Scratch = a rapid back and forth motion, direction doesn't matter. I find them hard to activate them too, so did soemone a few pages back.
11-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
1. Just the pins, but wearing a brand of clothes will help raise the popularity of it in an area.
2. Scratch = a rapid back and forth motion, direction doesn't matter. I find them hard to activate them too, so did soemone a few pages back.
Try rubbing it in bigger, quicker strokes.
11-27-2012, 05:43 AM
I love this game

I Really love this game .... Its not cheap but god play ...love it ....

www.prorunnergame.com

Last edited by psj3809; 11-27-2012 at 06:28 AM.
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankim View Post
any chance this is going on sale anytime soon for the holidays? gonna nab a $25 gift card tomorrow and i'm not sure if Square Enix in the past have put their games on sale for Thanksgiving/Christmas.
Square Enix usually has sales on older products when they release a new game but WEWY is not likely to be included since it is a recent release. They have had holiday sales the past 2 years but no guarantees what would be included. It'd be safest to wait until after the holidays just to be sure. ...says the guy who is waiting on a Chrono Trigger sale.
12-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Surprise update. Adds alternate means of getting mingle PP along with the ability to purchase some of the items which could only be gotten through trading. 100% clears are now possible if you don't know anyone else with the game.
12-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
Surprise update. Adds alternate means of getting mingle PP along with the ability to purchase some of the items which could only be gotten through trading. 100% clears are now possible if you don't know anyone else with the game.
Sweet, thanks for the heads-up. It's a shame this still doesn't support iPhone 5's wide screen, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
12-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,783
Very nice update. Seems we were right in trusting in and predicting that Square would follow up on the mingling issues, kinda like they actually did update FFT a number of times, with some important additions.

While I would have preferred to see online trading and mingling and slampinning (much like I would have liked to see online async multiplayer in FFT. Hey, let a man dream...), this still kinda removes the last very few, very small annoyances in a game that was already edging dangerously close to perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Square Enix usually has sales on older products when they release a new game but WEWY is not likely to be included since it is a recent release. They have had holiday sales the past 2 years but no guarantees what would be included. It'd be safest to wait until after the holidays just to be sure. ...says the guy who is waiting on a Chrono Trigger sale.
Both you and dankim might be happily surprised

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona