Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Square Enix usually has sales on older products when they release a new game but WEWY is not likely to be included since it is a recent release. They have had holiday sales the past 2 years but no guarantees what would be included. It'd be safest to wait until after the holidays just to be sure. ...says the guy who is waiting on a Chrono Trigger sale.
This is your lucky week. Square enix is having both of those games on sale right now. I just got mine.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:04 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbmx77 View Post
This is your lucky week. Square enix is having both of those games on sale right now. I just got mine.
Thanks I have Chrono Trigger and World Ends With You on my device now, just need to find time to play them.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
Surprise update. Adds alternate means of getting mingle PP along with the ability to purchase some of the items which could only be gotten through trading. 100% clears are now possible if you don't know anyone else with the game.
Yeah I was quite surprised too last night. I even tried out the "fixed scratching" mechanic.

I wasn't sure how we get mingle PP though. I haven't beaten the game yet so is it something I need to unlock? It says through practice or something?
Old 12-20-2012, 05:23 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I wasn't sure how we get mingle PP though. I haven't beaten the game yet so is it something I need to unlock? It says through practice or something?
Maybe it means through Tin Pin Slammer? I think you could get mingle PP from that on DS, I can't remember exactly how it worked though.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
Maybe it means through Tin Pin Slammer? I think you could get mingle PP from that on DS, I can't remember exactly how it worked though.
Yep, its in the Tin Pin Slammer (a quest item you can purchase from one of the shops in game). Within the mini-game, there's an option to "Practice" in which you play against 3 AI opponents.

Maybe I am just terrible at it, but it is pretty hard. I played twice, and lost both times. I earned 2 Mingle PP each time, though!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentganon View Post
Yep, its in the Tin Pin Slammer (a quest item you can purchase from one of the shops in game). Within the mini-game, there's an option to "Practice" in which you play against 3 AI opponents.

Maybe I am just terrible at it, but it is pretty hard. I played twice, and lost both times. I earned 2 Mingle PP each time, though!
2 PP seems so little.... T_T Don't those Pins need like 200-500 PP to level up?

I'm not bad in practice mode but later in the game when you can fight 3 people at one time, I played about 15 matches and won once...
Old 12-20-2012, 06:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
2 PP seems so little.... T_T Don't those Pins need like 200-500 PP to level up?
I think you would gain a lot more than 2 if you won the match. I think I had a score multiplier of 0.2 because I lost. Also, from what I understand, 1 Mingle PP is the equivalent of 20 Battle PP in terms of the dominant PP type for determining pin evolution (which you see in the experience bar for the pin in the pin details). I don't know if I am allowed to link to the TWEWY wikia, but the "PP" page there explains all of this in more detail.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:26 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

You probably gain more if you win. Also, Mingle PP gets a 20x multiplier when calculating the dominant PP for pin evolution.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the new page.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Ha! Finally, mingling is back!

I have the Black Jupiter set deck, and it's real sweet!
Old 12-21-2012, 03:45 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I deleted this game because I collected all collectible items (bar 8 CDs which needed mingle) and 70% pins. Now they updated to allow all items to be collected =.=