Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-21-2012, 11:39 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Wow surprise surprise, SE actually included this game in its Chrostmas sale. Maybe I'll pick it up now.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Okay, I have the game on my iPhone 5 and my iPad... I only bought both because I heard how you needed two physically close devices in order to mingle. However, it doesn't seem to be working and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Bluetooth is flipped on for both but they don't seem to recognize each other when I head to the Mingle area and press "Trade". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or give me a step by step procedure of how this is suppose to work please?
Old 12-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamarii View Post
Okay, I have the game on my iPhone 5 and my iPad... I only bought both because I heard how you needed two physically close devices in order to mingle. However, it doesn't seem to be working and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Bluetooth is flipped on for both but they don't seem to recognize each other when I head to the Mingle area and press "Trade". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or give me a step by step procedure of how this is suppose to work please?
I haven't used the mingle function, personally. But there is a chance that the two versions of the game don't work together. If one of them hasn't updated, that could also be the culprit as devices running different version numbers don't communicate.

If all else fails, you could try installing the phone version to the iPad and see if it works for this function.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:34 AM

Where can i find the coco's secret store?
Old 12-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by francopobbio View Post
Where can i find the coco's secret store?
Bottom left of Scramble Crossing. Also on the title screen in the top right corner.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Bought this game on the holiday sale, finally see what all the fuss is about. Really enjoying it. Good stuff for sure.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:41 AM

did the update change the installed size of the app or is it still 2,3gb?
Old 12-27-2012, 09:17 AM

Says 2.4 gb on my 4S.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:40 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Apologies if these have been asked or answered before but I didn't find them.

3 quick questions:

Do you need either IAP or to play with another player (mingle?) to fully complete the game?

Is it worth buying for iPhone 4S?

How many hours for completion of the main game?

Never played the game before, but love the look of the unique graphical style, not your typical RPG, and noticed that the last update added IAP. I am not against IAP per se, but doubt that any of my mates will play this game, so wondered if you need IAP to compensate.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix24 View Post
Apologies if these have been asked or answered before but I didn't find them.

3 quick questions:

Do you need either IAP or to play with another player (mingle?) to fully complete the game?

Is it worth buying for iPhone 4S?

How many hours for completion of the main game?

Never played the game before, but love the look of the unique graphical style, not your typical RPG, and noticed that the last update added IAP. I am not against IAP per se, but doubt that any of my mates will play this game, so wondered if you need IAP to compensate.

Thanks in advance
There may be a couple bits of swag you can't get without IAP or another person, like some extra music discs. I'm not sure.

All pin evolutions etc can be gotten solo since the new update, as you can obtain mingle PP from the practice mode of Tin Pin.

I'm playing on an iPhone 5, but it was developed with the 4S in mind(doesn't support the 5's screen size - hopefully it will come, but knowing SE...) so it should be fine.

I've always been a completionist and collector, so I actually don't know the general completion time, haha. It's a full featured game, though. So if you're questioning if it's long enough, it certainly should be. And there's reason enough to play through NG+ if you like collecting and completing everything.

It's a great game and I highly recommend it. You won't need to buy any IAP to progress. The only things that may need it are some collectible items that I'm not sure whether you can get without mingling/IAP or not.