★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

BlackWings.Defender - FREE

08-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
BlackWings.Defender - FREE

08-26-2012, 01:27 PM
I swear, this game looks exactly like a freemium game I've tried before...don't remember the publisher, but it had the "Gree" logo on the upper left hand of the icon.

Eh...I'll DL it anyway...have you tried it, SynthV?
08-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I swear, this game looks exactly like a freemium game I've tried before...don't remember the publisher, but it had the "Gree" logo on the upper left hand of the icon.

Eh...I'll DL it anyway...have you tried it, SynthV?
yeah... it's not bad. I've been playing for the last 30 minutes...

You can purchase more currency to upgrade items through IAP, but you can also replay levels that you've previously beat, and build up tons of currency... so if you're having a hard time with the game, you can go back and then upgrade (but I've replayed level 1 and 2 twice, and levels 3, 4 and 5 have all felt a little too easy... so I wouldn't recommend it unless you're REALLY having trouble with the game...)
08-26-2012, 01:41 PM
DL'ed, havent tried it yet...I have (at the moment) six and a half full folders on my iPhone labeled "Untested 1, 2, 3...".

I think I'm less of a gamer, more of a hunter-gatherer of sorts; stalking the weak and sick cast-asides found in the AppStore, scattered and separated from their pack...resting only to pick the low hanging fruit found after a failed hunt...

08-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
DL'ed, havent tried it yet...I have (at the moment) six and a half full folders on my iPhone labeled "Untested 1, 2, 3...".

I think I'm less of a gamer, more of a hunter-gatherer of sorts; stalking the weak and sick cast-asides found in the AppStore, scattered and separated from their pack...resting only to pick the low hanging fruit found after a failed hunt...

heh....Ikin relate.