★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iRodeo-Crazy Bull Riding

06-06-2009, 06:33 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
iRodeo-Crazy Bull Riding

[App Store Link, 0.99]

Hold on Tight!

iRodeo is a quick and fun bull riding game for everyone!
Easy to pick up, but hard to put down… see how long you can hold on to a raging bull!

Bull Riding:
Tilt Left / Right to balance Rider.
Rider’s head in the Balance Bar should be in the center.
The Balance Bar disappears after you've gotten the hang of it.

Calm the Bull:
Swipe in clockwise motion to lower Bull’s rage.
If you fail, the Bull will speed up and throw you off.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

Last edited by eggzbacon; 06-06-2009 at 06:39 PM.
06-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Rodeo seems like it would be a cool concept for the iphone but then again, I tried the other 2 rodeo games in the store and they were garbage. I may TOFTT on this one later, but Im not sure if I should expect too much out of the game.
06-07-2009, 12:04 AM
TOFTT now. Will be back shortly with impressions.
06-07-2009, 12:22 AM
ok ... ((deep breath)) lol. I'll start off by saying its better than the other 2 rodeo games in the store. Its definitely a $.99 game at best. Obviously the goal of the game is to stay on the bull for as long as you can. Most of the time you spend staring at the bar above you making sure your head is in the middle to avoid falling off the bull. The bar eventually disappears and you're on your own. The bull gets pretty violent and mad, and makes quick jerks in different directions that can send you flying if you dont tilt in the oposite direction quick enough. Occasionally the bull will become enraged(super mad)... at that point you will be taken to a new screen where you will have to draw circles clockwise as fast as you can to calm the beast, if you dont draw the circles fast enough the bull will throw you off and the game ends.
Its a fun game to mess around with, especially if you're drunk in a bar or something. The sounds of the game are actually pretty good, except the bullrider will constantly yell "WHOOOO! every 4 seconds. lol
I guess if you like going to the (hick)bar alot I can recommend this to you. Thats about it.
My overall grade would be 6.5/10, 7.5/10 for those who frequent the hick bars.