Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-21-2012, 12:32 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
No, thank you for listening to every single concern we have
Noooooo, thanks to YOU!!!
Actually that's one of the best part of the work, when players played your game and ask for more...
Old 10-21-2012, 12:34 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Woohoo, Plicplic is back in the 'Hot New Games' section on the TA app. Gooo Plicplic!!
Gooooooo!
Old 10-21-2012, 01:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Rco - It seems you're more interested in the leaderboards than the actual game itself. Some of us really enjoy completing the objectives and find that the best part of the game. Spending the time completing the objectives gives you the right to unlock the multiplyer over time, and therefore earns you the right to get high on the leadboards. I think it's a great strategy to reward the everyday plicplic players, while sifting out the rest who play a game just for self gratification of seeing themselves on the top of the leaderboards.
You have no disadvantage to the rest, so I don't understand why you all all complaining. If you truly enjoy playing the game like the rest of us, you'd be happy about the objectives! Gives us all lots to do.. If you just want a game for the easy access to leaderboards, go get fruit ninja or something.

On another note, plicplic has become a staple item on my iPad and iPhone.
Just like tiny wings, temple run, etc .. It's one of those games that you never get rid of because the game mechanic is so fun and will never grow old. Whenever I have a spare moment I'll pick up my iPad and play another round, and still find it so rewarding to pass an objective and am so glad this games objectives actualy requires a bit of skill instead of the sugar coated crappy achievements some other casual games offer, like "like us on Facebook" and "open the developers website". For once the objectives are actually rewarding because ey have to be earned, and again, it separates the leaderboard hunters from the real fans, so us real fans feel like we have a decent shot at the leaderboards and it's not ruined by insane highscores which make the player feel they could never make it to the top 10.
Anyway, some peopl just like to be negative and to voice their negative opinion to the developers like the devs will change the game over 1 disgruntled fan or something.. The touch community have become too spoilt with all this developer interaction, some people seem to take advantage and ruin it for the rest of us! You can see all his past posts are nitpicking at great games.. It's sad that in this day and age someone can't just enjoy a game instead of being greedy and wanting it to be changed for their own benefit, even though everyone else loves the objectives. Not once has that person actually just posted on a games thread just to say "wow this game is great".. Completely nitpicky. Dev should just ignore it. It happens to the best of games.this game truly deserves much much more recognition! The unique gameplay mechanic makes this game a permeant resident on my device, and I haven't played anything like it otherwise. Much respect to the dev! Thank you for all the hours of entertainment! And please don't ever consider changing the BEST part of the game, just because some people want to fast track it to the leaderboards!
Old 10-21-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
PlicPlic is one of the app store's undiscovered gems.
Absolutely agree with that.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:04 PM

I would just like to add my voice to the others here in saying how much I appreciate this game! The art assets and production values are great and it just has buckets of charm. It's hard to believe we live in an age where this kind of quality and fun can be had at such a ridiculously low price. It is a pleasure to play and support!
Old 10-27-2012, 01:59 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Great game, really liking it...

The only problem I'm having is that I'm stuck at the achievement level where you need to be hit by a lightning bolt, and I haven't even seen a lightning bolt in over 3 days... sometimes hitting a score of 750,000 or more with a 5x multiplier.

What am I missing?
Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroicon View Post
Great game, really liking it...

The only problem I'm having is that I'm stuck at the achievement level where you need to be hit by a lightning bolt, and I haven't even seen a lightning bolt in over 3 days... sometimes hitting a score of 750,000 or more with a 5x multiplier.

What am I missing?
Hi retroicon.

Yes that's a bug, a strange bug!
Only one guy reported the same problem, and one day the problem disapear without doing anything. That's strange i will take a look at that.
Perhaps you can try to close completly the game and restart it(-double click on home button of your device. - keep pressing on the plicplic icon that appear on the bottom on the screen. - and click on the cross that appear after 2 seconds. - then you relaunch the game)
Can you say me if those step fix the problem?
Are you playing with an ipad 3?

Thank you so much for you kind words and for playing PlicPlic and don't hesitate to report other bug.
750000 with 5x that really big, looking forward to see you on the top of the leaderboards.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:41 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

I think I found the reason for the problem. Pending the next release those who have this bug can close PlicPlic (as explained in the post above). And restart it. This fixes the problem.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:58 AM

Hello Nathan
I'm still getting a lot out of your game and would like to suggest maybe making different colors available for Plicplic through earned coins...
Old 11-01-2012, 09:51 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LobsterTrouble View Post
Hello Nathan
I'm still getting a lot out of your game and would like to suggest maybe making different colors available for Plicplic through earned coins...
Hi!
Thanks for your kind words
I'm not sure to understand very well your proposal, my english is still not good
You mean that you would like to be abble to buy differents color for PlicPlic with coins?