★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-29-2012, 10:59 AM
#11
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Paris
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Game definitely looks good but like Sanuku I worry about variety and longevity... Will add it to my wishlist though

Edit: Saw the video again and I think it first needs a new enemy, but I dont know, so... What will be added in the first update?
thank you The frost

for sure i will add some news enemies in the next version...but...you know it's a secret for now
New lanscapes will be add, to the sky and ... beyond.
Game center integration!
New power ups to grab in the game...i'm pretty exciting about that.

And perhaps some stuf you guys think it could be cool.
This is my very first game, so for sure, i want to have a lot of feedbacks from players.
I hope you will try it, and so post your comments and your whish for the next version (that will be released begining october i think).

thank
Nathan
08-29-2012, 11:08 AM
#12
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Paris
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezusChrist View Post
I loved this. Animations are smooth, the world is really pretty and I love the art style.

Gameplay is amazingly smooth and for a type of game that I see over and over on the AppStore I have to say it really feels refreshing. The little boost for grabbing a chunk of stars is really cool and a great little mechanic.

Well I just lost my lunch break playing this game so sir, thank you very much for making it!
thank you Cheezuz...Christ

It's true that the mechanic of the game is pretty similar at lot of endless game (one life, go as far as you can, restart from the start...etc). But you're right, i wanted a very "refreshing" game, with a really fun and new gameplay, very smooth, and good sensation of acceleration and ...surf perhaps.
i hope all that thing are in the game.
I'm happy you like it

Nathan

08-29-2012, 01:51 PM
#13
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMalville View Post
thank you The frost

for sure i will add some news enemies in the next version...but...you know it's a secret for now
New lanscapes will be add, to the sky and ... beyond.
Game center integration!
New power ups to grab in the game...i'm pretty exciting about that.

And perhaps some stuf you guys think it could be cool.
This is my very first game, so for sure, i want to have a lot of feedbacks from players.
I hope you will try it, and so post your comments and your whish for the next version (that will be released begining october i think).

thank
Nathan
Just because of your post I bought it.

Impressions:

Game is certainly unique with a cool gameplay mechanic... I like it a lot, its very well thought, but I still feel that this needs a bit of different obstacles (occasional clouds, planes, helicopters, bigger birds,...). After all that you mentioned, costumes and all, this could be huge. Definitely has the potential to be great

Edit: The one thing I dont like is the sound it makes everytime you tap a button (only in the menus), the pitch is too high

Please keep us updated

Last edited by TheFrost; 08-29-2012 at 01:57 PM.
08-29-2012, 02:17 PM
#14
that trailer is really quite fantastic, I would buy the game purely based on that.

i've had my eye on this one since I saw the thread in the upcoming games, it has a Tiny Wings feel to it (which i love)

looking at the gameplay video (thanks Sanuku), this game would look like it would benefit a lot from new procedurally generated backgrounds/enemies.

enough items/upgrades in the store to drive replayability, and yeah i agree this game really would do well.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs

Last edited by Filing Cabinet; 08-29-2012 at 02:20 PM.
08-29-2012, 02:42 PM
#15
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
looking at the gameplay video (thanks Sanuku), this game would look like it would benefit a lot from new procedurally generated backgrounds/enemies
This gave an idea: different enemies with different patterns for each background, so gameplay doesnt change that much. I think this could be great.

Already bought it and reviewed it (Spanish AppStore) but I offer myself as a tester for future updates, if you have me, of course
08-30-2012, 07:17 AM
#16
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 57
I love graphics of this game. Tonight, I will busy with this game.
08-30-2012, 07:36 AM
#17
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 9
Game-play video of plicplic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMalville View Post
YouTube: video



Youtube link | Pop Up


Regards,
Kelsteo
08-30-2012, 10:19 AM
#18
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Paris
Posts: 111
Thanks all for your feedbacks.
For the moment i have only few press review
So it's cool to have some good feedbacks and interesting comments.

Everyone continue to send me your opinions and wishes.
And i hope the next version will be even better!!!

Nathan
08-30-2012, 10:38 AM
#19
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMalville View Post
Thanks all for your feedbacks.
For the moment i have only few press review
So it's cool to have some good feedbacks and interesting comments.

Everyone continue to send me your opinions and wishes.
And i hope the next version will be even better!!!

Nathan
Probably some reviewers are waiting for more content to be added because as it is now, its a bit light but with so much potential
08-30-2012, 11:44 AM
#20
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Paris
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Probably some reviewers are waiting for more content to be added because as it is now, its a bit light but with so much potential
i hope ;-)