08-30-2012, 12:57 PM
#21
I reached what I saw on the trailer, a lightning bolt, and crushed me... Nice thing to avoid if you can
08-30-2012, 04:06 PM
#22
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Posts: 4
Awesome game trailer! In the game is also very good atmosphere. Special thanks for unusual and interesting gameplay, this is really cool.
I have only one request think about the game Icon. I think for such a cool game, the Icon should be even better.

Thanks for Game!

08-30-2012, 04:26 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackingoo View Post
I have only one request think about the game Icon. I think for such a cool game, the Icon should be even better.
I really like it, how its done. The lifted borders make this icon stand out in my library
08-31-2012, 04:05 PM
#24
Finally I saved 4000 coins with ease and bought the 2x coins upgrade... Nice income now

Btw, no IAP needed here
09-03-2012, 07:39 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackingoo View Post
Awesome game trailer! In the game is also very good atmosphere. Special thanks for unusual and interesting gameplay, this is really cool.
I have only one request think about the game Icon. I think for such a cool game, the Icon should be even better.

Thanks for Game!
Thanks Jackingoo

"unsual and interesting gameplay", we are all a bit annoyed to play always the same game.
For me the most important in a game is the fun provided by control, and dynamics.
And with the next power ups i'm going to put in the next version, i try to increase again this fun.
Hope you will enjoy

Thanks
09-03-2012, 07:43 AM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Finally I saved 4000 coins with ease and bought the 2x coins upgrade... Nice income now

Btw, no IAP needed here
2x coins multiplier it's a very good way to have power ups and beat your highscore.

pending the gamecenter integration, i can say that the highscore (from one friend) is about 1 000 000 points.
Don't forget the importance of objectives and score multiplier ;-)

Nathan
09-03-2012, 08:29 AM
#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMalville View Post
2x coins multiplier it's a very good way to have power ups and beat your highscore.

pending the gamecenter integration, i can say that the highscore (from one friend) is about 1 000 000 points.
Don't forget the importance of objectives and score multiplier ;-)

Nathan
Yeah I saw it from the very beginning, and seeing my average income was the obvious choice... that way I am able to buy with a good rythym. My highest score is 450,000 so far, without any lives... for which Im saving money now.
Good to know about GameCenter integration

Last edited by TheFrost; 09-04-2012 at 07:08 PM.
09-03-2012, 06:47 PM
#28
Everyone who loves new things and endless games alike should try PlicPlic, a new take on the genre, with a shop to buy enhancements and upgrades (IAP is present but completely optional) to help you reach the sky and 50 well thought missons to keep you entertained.

And to do so you have to pick stars on the way up (better three at the same time or more, or 4 in a row to activate the super power, which includes a magnet) avoiding crows, picking up coins, and the red star. As you go up youll go through rain storms with lightning bolts, that adds that special extra that games needs. Its very fun to do so, lifting yourself up at a steady pace.

With Touch controls perfectly implemented, and a delightful gameplay that reminds me of Tiny Wings (not even close to a clone, just the feeling), PlicPlic deserves to be played by all. It lacks some things like Gamecenter (which is coming) or more enemy variety, true, but whats there now is really fun to play. The game is full of small details that makes a complete package. Really recommended as it has given me so much gameplay time

Every one that considers himself a true endless fan should give this a try
09-05-2012, 01:28 PM
#29
Hi guys!
i find that some promo code for PlicPlic wasn't used, so let's go, i give them.

I'm working on the next version, with some more diversities, more landscapes, more differentes ennemies, powerups to grab in the game. And a better proportioned difficulty (it seems the game is a bit too hard at the beginning).

If you want to fight to get the maximun of stars before the storm is too strong, and give your opinions on PlicPlic.
Let's take one promo code, have fun with it, and post your comments here.

Don't forget to post the code you have taken.

J6JNRAFTY7AR -used-
K7ELM7YYWE94 -used-
HE9J7L67LREK -used-
YEHK7WNAYW6J -used-
AM4KN6TYREWY
FRLRFMXYY7M3 -used-
AP9KP9F7LPJH -used-
KTLXRWJJPL73 -used-
JMXRRYR6FX63 -used-
FN7TWP3HKJAR

Let's fly!

Last edited by NathanMalville; 09-05-2012 at 03:26 PM.
09-05-2012, 01:35 PM
#30
Took KTLXRWJJPL73, thanks

Add: My girlfriend loves this one... Simple but good executed (she says that). Good work sir!

Last edited by Lance_TA; 09-05-2012 at 01:52 PM.