★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Orbo ($1.99)

06-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Orbo ($1.99)

The other day I picked up this game, Orbo, on a whim... it is actually extremely good! The game is best explained as a snake variation with awesome graphics and different levels. It is easily one of the best of its kind on the App Store. For $1.99, its not bad at all.

Orbo

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
06-06-2009, 11:26 PM
I was hoping somebody would try this. It looks like it has some real potential, but got completely overlooked. I might give it a shot myself.

Do you know how many levels there are or if there are any unlockables, etc.?

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
06-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
I was hoping somebody would try this. It looks like it has some real potential, but got completely overlooked. I might give it a shot myself.

Do you know how many levels there are or if there are any unlockables, etc.?
No idea about the levels, although it brings you back to level one each time you start a new game... in that sense, it is a little annoying. No unlockables as far as I can tell... its quite simplistic.

While it may be lacking that, though, the sweet graphic style, smooth gameplay, and great controls are well worth the price. It is definitely worth $1.99... I have been playing it a lot today.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
06-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I really enjoyed the game. I never ran out of levels, but I never made it past 3-4. Definitely worth it for $1.99.
06-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Looks very different, but in a good way...however im saving my money for 3.0.

Add me on Plus/OpenFeint/Gamecenter/Crystal: redsoxsrule424
Moderator at Com2uS' forums: http://global.com2us.com/forums
Moderator in IMO: [-MD-]soxrock424 in Siras, on Wadangka!
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know what ever happened to this game? It seems to have disappeared which is a shame cause it was a favorite of mine