★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-31-2012, 09:34 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I reached the end of Sequence of 7, and was like... there's no way this is the end of the game...

I read that this was incredibly challenging, and, while challenging, there was nothing that really drove me crazy. Then I reached the Epilogue stages. OMG. That, with the Angelic solutions, really pushes this game above and beyond just about everything else in the AppStore. I really can't recommend this one enough. LOVE it. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
08-31-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I reached the end of Sequence of 7, and was like... there's no way this is the end of the game...

I read that this was incredibly challenging, and, while challenging, there was nothing that really drove me crazy. Then I reached the Epilogue stages. OMG. That, with the Angelic solutions, really pushes this game above and beyond just about everything else in the AppStore. I really can't recommend this one enough. LOVE it. =oD
Even more twisted and crazier than SpaceChem?

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

08-31-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Even more twisted and crazier than SpaceChem?
Wish I could say yes, but I don't have SpaceChem. Slipped by me because I got my iPad at the beginning of this year, and didn't pay attention to iPad games before that. But... thanks for bringing it up, I wishlisted it, and will get it when I get another gift card (this week was crazy for games... spent a good $40+) =oP

08-31-2012, 11:21 PM
Anyone have suggestions for sequence 3 strand 07? I'm stuck.

Last edited by Dreamshadow; 08-31-2012 at 11:37 PM.
09-02-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm a big fan of Cipher Prime. Pulse requires way too much coordination for me, but I loved Auditorium and hold the top spot on the Fractal leaderboard. Unfortunately, when I tried the demo for Splice on PC, the camera motion made me nauseated. While it might be better on the smaller iPad screen, I'm hesitant to purchase for that reason.

Then you need to dip your fingers in some mayo and smear it all over your iDevice screen for greater REALISM!
--Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan
09-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Unlike the PC version, the screen only moves when you tilt your iPad... it does NOT move when you're moving microbes around...

09-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Unlike the PC version, the screen only moves when you tilt your iPad... it does NOT move when you're moving microbes around...
Oh? That's really helpful, thanks Synthetic. Maybe between that and the smaller screen, it will be ok. The menus are annoying, but not a huge deal, because it isn't constant. I had actually forgotten that the camera moved constantly in the PC version until you mentioned it, just that it gave me fits.

Then you need to dip your fingers in some mayo and smear it all over your iDevice screen for greater REALISM!
--Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan
09-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

Click on above icons
to discover more about the games!

SPLICE: TREE OF LIFE
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
29/08/2012

Do you like this experimental and artistic puzzler?

VOTE HERE

Poll close
09-07-2012 at 06:28 AM

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
09-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Had this funny bug while playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4m4V...=youtube_gdata
09-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Just came in here to say that I really like this game. The rules and controls are simple; the puzzles challenge my brain without challenging my fingers or my patience at all. The graphics and music are beautiful. Great stuff.