★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Vista Golf is a simple but elegant mini golf game, defined by crisp controls and the endless competition of new courses every week. We wanted to create the purest form of mini golf in your pocket, so if you seek both fun and frustration, Vista Golf is your game.

Competitive Mode: Each week, compete for the top spot across three 18-hole courses. At the end of each week, three leaders are crowned, and three beautiful new courses will be opened.

Infinite Mode: Relax and play as far as you'd like on our slightly-larger-than-regulation-size endless course.

Features:
-3 new courses every week!
-Cross-platform leaderboards!
-Achievements with unlockable badges!
-Infinite mode!
-Simple drag-and-shoot controls!
07-26-2017, 10:19 AM
Got a little preview on this for the beta and I'm very glad I did.

It does exactly what it says on the tin and it does it very well.

Heartily recommended.

07-26-2017, 11:16 AM
I've been playing for a bit and yeah it does exactly what it says on the tin and I'm enjoying it so far.

My only issue is that the ball physics feel a bit floaty but that could just be me.

Looking forward to seeing how the new courses develop and I'm interested to know how they'll keep them fresh because I could see them getting a bit samey.

But it's fun and I like the leaderboard element and I'd happily pay for this but I'm not sure what their pay structure is because there's no iap that I've seen nor any ads.
07-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Fun golfing game, best one this year for me, the controls are good.
07-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Got a chance to beta this and I agree with the above posts, it is fun and challenging. Worth checking out
07-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Great game. Would encourage anyone to download it. Best mini golf game on iOS in my opinion
07-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buss1985 View Post
Great game. Would encourage anyone to download it. Best mini golf game on iOS in my opinion
Hi Buss1985 you are number one on the first course with a score of 40, I have now a score of 52 but I am working on it ha ha, see if I can come closer to your score.
07-26-2017, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi Buss1985 you are number one on the first course with a score of 40, I have now a score of 52 but I am working on it ha ha, see if I can come closer to your score.
I'm working on it too :P Coming for ya Buss1985.
07-26-2017, 05:09 PM
Jeez whats up with how hard it is to sink the ball? The thing is slowly rolling and just floats right over the hole.
07-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOceansBlues View Post
Jeez whats up with how hard it is to sink the ball? The thing is slowly rolling and just floats right over the hole.
Definitely not as forgiving as some of the other golf games out there that seem to have some sort of magnet attracting the ball. It's hard, but you should feel accomplished when you finally get it in and the level fades into the water - you'll know that that ball is in that tiny hole for one reason. No one helped you put it there, the system is not rigged to help you out, it's a challenge that YOU overcame. You beat that hole, and you should feel awesome, because you are.

At least that's my take on golf. Golf is hard.