★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Need help with level 12 in Metal Mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by christofferlindvall View Post
Hey guys!

My name is Christoffer, 3D artist and level designer at Illusion Labs. If you're having difficulties with the levels, just post here on the forum and I'll try to give you a hint

/C
Okay, I admit, I need some help! I can't figure out how to blast the orange block on the high pedestal in such a way that the boxee does something other than just drop to the pedestal. Once it drops, the orange is blasted away and I can't get up there to rescue the boxee! Advice?
09-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidni View Post
Hi,

for me the game finishes with level 7 in the plastic world.
No matter how hard I try - no chance to proceed.

I'm an average gamer (though 54 yrs. young , but my touchy skills don't match the games' demand.
Actually, there's nothing especially hard about that level. Perhaps there is an easier solution than what you are trying to do? There are a couple of banked shots, but nothing especially tricky.

09-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindtrip View Post
Okay, I admit, I need some help! I can't figure out how to blast the orange block on the high pedestal in such a way that the boxee does something other than just drop to the pedestal. Once it drops, the orange is blasted away and I can't get up there to rescue the boxee! Advice?
It's true, you cannot get up there! But you can push the little boxie down using a sticky bomb! Good luck, and don't forget to rebuild those broken green blocks!

/C
09-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Hi,

I'm an average gamer (though 54 yrs. young , but my touchy skills don't match the games' demand.

An simple undo would be helpful.

Imo the first 2 worlds are a bit too easy, the last one is too difficult.

Greetings, Anidni
I think that you will be able to make it. Many of the last levels look a bit harder than they are. One hint is to use a lot of zoom(pinching) aiming.
We are talking about releasing some walkthroughs.

It is difficult to set the correct difficult level on a game. We wanted many people to enjoy the game that is why we made it easy in the beginning and more difficult in the end.

A undo would be one way to go.
09-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Hi,

An simple undo would be helpful.

Imo the first 2 worlds are a bit too easy, the last one is too difficult.

Greetings, Anidni

Do not dispair! Here's the solution for you! SPOILER ALERT, this video shows the solution of level 5:7! Have fun!

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks!

Next trouble: 8...

09-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Btw., Sway is one of my best-liked games for ios. And I play MANY.

Still desire for a 'Sway 2'.
09-12-2012, 08:07 PM
More levels!!!!!
09-19-2012, 05:02 AM
iCloud support is out now.
And I recommend testing the new version on iPhone 5.
09-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Wow a sale from illusion lab...