App description: Help three robot heroes save the lost Boxies throughout the many levels made of wood, metal, fabric, stone and plastic. To accomplish this honourable mission they have to use bombs, teleporters, rebuilders, colorizers, portals, color gates and more, found in and around the levels.

If you love to use your brain capacity to solve clever puzzles, to save helpless creatures, to blow things to pieces, then Blast-A-Way is definitely a game for you! A true 3D physics puzzler like nothing you have ever seen before. Young or old this game will bring you hours of satisfaction and joy through problem solving and skill trials as well as plenty of laughs along the way.

Blast-A-Way is a unique, slow-paced Adventure-Puzzler set out in a beautiful and stylistic 3D environment. Blast-A-Way is created by the Swedish studio Illusion Labs, who previously brought you Touchgrind, Touchgrind BMX, the original Labyrinth games and other titles such as Sway and Foosball.

FEATURES

Wonderful 3D environments
True 3D physics
Great music and sound effects

3 robot heroes
5 worlds with different materials
80 mind twisting levels
Hours and hours of fun

Retina resolution
Game Center
Many cool explosions

--

See what the experts think about Blast-A-Way:

"The Illusion Labs mark of quality permeates this release as well, with fantastic visuals, great sound, and an overall well thought out design." - TouchArcade

"Brand new gameplay that is so enjoyable & engaging, Brilliant 3D design, Nails everything. Overall Score 5.0" - Apple'N'Apps

"Blast-A-Way has plenty of outright brilliant moments, and its sublime when a puzzle comes together just perfectly. Illusion Labs has a great feel for how iOS games should work, and its in effect here with Blast-a-Way." - 148 Apps

killercow's comments:

08-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Marcus you Guys should put the Trailer on YouTube, Vimeo isn`t working here on the Forum.

Thanks Sanuku!

Here is the trailer from Illusion Labs as well.

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-30-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm tempted. Sway was so much fun and clean in every way. May download Sway for another go.

I'm finding the trailers and videos confusing for this game. I'm not getting what it's about. Comments above from trusted sources and my own experience with Illusion Lab games has almost got me mashing 'Buy' tho.

08-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Joy in digital form. From the moment the first level loads and you place a finger on the screen.
I typed out a whole post about how good the game was, but for some reason decided to go over the last couple of pages. Saw this post, didn't hesitate to delete everything I had written. Yeah, there's nothing more that needs to be said. If you're the least bit interested in this title, don't hesitate before throwing your money at Illusion Labs.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-30-2012, 09:48 AM
I'll upload some gameplay soon (didn't have the time to yesterday ), just so you all can see that this game runs and looks great even on the newest of old devices. (aka the iPod Touch 4).

If you like polished physics puzzler games with nice graphics then this game is definetly worth the price!
08-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
I'm tempted. Sway was so much fun and clean in every way. May download Sway for another go.

I'm finding the trailers and videos confusing for this game. I'm not getting what it's about. Comments above from trusted sources and my own experience with Illusion Lab games has almost got me mashing 'Buy' tho.
We at Illusion Labs have created a demo level walkthrough with explanatory captions added!

But basically, there are 3 boxies on each level. Try to collect all of them and reach the exit. Trust me it is not as easy as it might seem

08-30-2012, 10:41 AM
This game is worth each single one of the 400 cents I spent (in ). If you like what you see dont hesitate, its a AAA title
08-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Nice video! I watched Sanuku's video and got the impression but I had to watch almost 10 minutes of his to get what your video does in a much shorter time.
08-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_ View Post
Thanks Sanuku!

Here is the trailer from Illusion Labs as well.

YouTube: video
Thanks. Trailer got added to the first Post.
08-30-2012, 11:45 AM
For people who want to see how it runs on older Devices:

And... explosions.

08-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Thanks. Trailer got added to the first Post.
Great, thanks.