★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Lighthouse north of westguard level 4 or 5
Great, thanks.
09-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Has anyone really trained up a Tengu? He's surprisingly good for a 6 star monster. His special move gets stronger every 100 TU's. He also has a move that only takes up 50 TU and it hits two enemies. It's weak, but you can almost always use it for two turns in a row, making his special move stronger.

Most fast monsters have super low defense, (Wolf God), But Tengu is pretty well balanced.

Just some food for thought! =}

09-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldLynx View Post
Has anyone really trained up a Tengu? He's surprisingly good for a 6 star monster. His special move gets stronger every 100 TU's. He also has a move that only takes up 50 TU and it hits two enemies. It's weak, but you can almost always use it for two turns in a row, making his special move stronger.

Most fast monsters have super low defense, (Wolf God), But Tengu is pretty well balanced.

Just some food for thought! =}
I was kinda wondering how Tengus were... I haven't trained one up yet myself, but that sounds pretty promising. I agree Wolf God has atrociously low defense. He's always dying on me I might have to give Tengu a try!
09-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Also, give Iron King a try. I'm pretty sure he's the best tank in the game. With his really high defense, I imagine using No Guard would make him stupid strong. Granted, he only has one attack move, that uses 50 TU. Though I have grown to love No Guard if you can have a tank taking all the hits for you. Blademaster in No Guard does a stupid amount of damage. My level 65 or so Blademaster hit over 9000 (Ha) on a monster yesterday.
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Is the level cap 150 ? haven't reached it yet but got a couple of monster near 110
09-08-2012, 05:00 PM
I just had to say wow at the roulette wheel.

I posted the other day asking if a dev could confirm that golden eggs are 100% guarantee not one u have cuz my plan was collect all and use free gold to spin for eggs. I was talked down to by two people and ignored by the devs.

I knew there was no chance it worked that way and yet people immediately attacked me. Good job guys xD. Told you it was too easy to be that way.
09-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Is the level cap 150 ? haven't reached it yet but got a couple of monster near 110
I could be wrong but I think I heard some people say they got higher than that. around 200 or so?
09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Is Chimera Ant catchable?
Or do I have to evolve it from Mutation?
09-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayShadow View Post
Is Chimera Ant catchable?
Or do I have to evolve it from Mutation?
You have to evolve it
09-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Feeling pretty disgusted now after reading that the Golden Egg description is basically a lie/lure and you can't be guaranteed the hatchlings for the Dragoons or Bone Dragon.

As has been said this game is $10 quality easy and I'd happily pay that but after being basically double lured I'm not even motivated to play and Im not even to Olympia yet :/. Just got $12,000 in student money too, if New monsters were a guarantee I'd have spent $15-$30 on them easily.


Add these two bad things and the fact you guys charge $80 for one spirit totem, jeez.

I wish I could vote 1 star. Someone give me a place to vote this one star!
To the app store I go!