★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-10-2012, 02:22 AM
In the forest dugeon up from dundean city??
09-10-2012, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeryan View Post
Looking at my Bone and Blue dragoon the Boney has a bit higher stats. Others are pretty much even on average but his attack is about 100 points higher. Still I prefer Blue.

On Death Sentence I'd say on a hunch it works 100% except on special monsters like spirits and stuff. I mostly use it just for Spike Monster and other annoying tanks.
Ahhh so you HAVE seen Death Sentence working... that's a relief, I was starting to think it was busted or something, because I swear NOTHING I've used it on has died xD Maybe I'll have to try it out on tanks. Or maybe its success rate is dependent on the level of the monster using it in relation to what you're using it against? My demon isn't super high level right now... probably mid 30's. He needs some love

Thanks for checking out those stats for me by the way! It's a relief to hear that despite Bone Dragon's attack being a bit higher, the Blue Dragoon is in some ways better. I just realized not only would I have to get down to the 13th floor to beat the dude for the recipe, but I ALSO don't have a Night Crawler yet... so even just based on speed in which I could obtain either monster, Dragoon is looking mighty good right now. I might make him as soon as I go back to town

09-10-2012, 02:54 AM
Getting desperate here, cant find the dragon overlord on world 4-4, maybe I fought it and didn't get the achievement ?
09-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Getting desperate here, cant find the dragon overlord on world 4-4, maybe I fought it and didn't get the achievement ?
Check back my replies from the last few pages. Pretty sure I mentioned the places for all 4-X dragons.

On a sidenote about Death Sentence, it does have a timer of 500TU so it doesn't instantly kill. Also I believe that if you keep Death Sentencing the same monster over and over again it might reset the timer, so don't.

I know I've certainly seen a monster blowing away with half his health even though I didn't hit it. This always some time after me using Death Sentence. Can't comment on the success rate for level differences though as I haven't checked what level enemies I'm fighting.
09-10-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeryan View Post
Check back my replies from the last few pages. Pretty sure I mentioned the places for all 4-X dragons.
Yeah I read your post thanks by the way, I went to every possible location and still can't find it as I mentioned maybe I fought it and didn't get the achievement
09-10-2012, 03:54 AM
If someone could give adefinitive location possibly with picture of the whereabouts of this silly iron sludge I'd be forever grateful! Also, does sludge evolve into slime?

And one last thing.. Is it confirmed that dragon 3-3 is bugged? As in not showing up anywhere?
09-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterCold View Post
If someone could give adefinitive location possibly with picture of the whereabouts of this silly iron sludge I'd be forever grateful! Also, does sludge evolve into slime?

And one last thing.. Is it confirmed that dragon 3-3 is bugged? As in not showing up anywhere?
Here's a photo for the location

As for the dragon in world 3-3 it is bugged, have you managed to find the one in 4-4 ?
09-10-2012, 04:18 AM
You guys are so much further than me lol.

@wheresmb
09-10-2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Here's a photo for the location

As for the dragon in world 3-3 it is bugged, have you managed to find the one in 4-4 ?
I've found the big one there and caught it - slime, but been going for about 40 minutes and haven't found any sludge!?!? Yeah I managed to finish the dragons.. Except for 3-3. Got freakin bite wings for the last few :/
09-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterCold View Post
I've found the big one there and caught it - slime, but been going for about 40 minutes and haven't found any sludge!?!? Yeah I managed to finish the dragons.. Except for 3-3. Got freakin bite wings for the last few :/
I can't find the one in 4-4 :'( if you remember the location please tell me