Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-10-2012, 03:54 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Getting desperate here, cant find the dragon overlord on world 4-4, maybe I fought it and didn't get the achievement ?
Old 09-10-2012, 04:11 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
Getting desperate here, cant find the dragon overlord on world 4-4, maybe I fought it and didn't get the achievement ?
Check back my replies from the last few pages. Pretty sure I mentioned the places for all 4-X dragons.

On a sidenote about Death Sentence, it does have a timer of 500TU so it doesn't instantly kill. Also I believe that if you keep Death Sentencing the same monster over and over again it might reset the timer, so don't.

I know I've certainly seen a monster blowing away with half his health even though I didn't hit it. This always some time after me using Death Sentence. Can't comment on the success rate for level differences though as I haven't checked what level enemies I'm fighting.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:30 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeryan View Post
Check back my replies from the last few pages. Pretty sure I mentioned the places for all 4-X dragons.
Yeah I read your post thanks by the way, I went to every possible location and still can't find it as I mentioned maybe I fought it and didn't get the achievement
Old 09-10-2012, 04:54 AM

If someone could give adefinitive location possibly with picture of the whereabouts of this silly iron sludge I'd be forever grateful! Also, does sludge evolve into slime?

And one last thing.. Is it confirmed that dragon 3-3 is bugged? As in not showing up anywhere?
Old 09-10-2012, 05:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterCold View Post
If someone could give adefinitive location possibly with picture of the whereabouts of this silly iron sludge I'd be forever grateful! Also, does sludge evolve into slime?

And one last thing.. Is it confirmed that dragon 3-3 is bugged? As in not showing up anywhere?
Here's a photo for the location

As for the dragon in world 3-3 it is bugged, have you managed to find the one in 4-4 ?
Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

You guys are so much further than me lol.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Here's a photo for the location

As for the dragon in world 3-3 it is bugged, have you managed to find the one in 4-4 ?
I've found the big one there and caught it - slime, but been going for about 40 minutes and haven't found any sludge!?!? Yeah I managed to finish the dragons.. Except for 3-3. Got freakin bite wings for the last few :/
Old 09-10-2012, 05:37 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinterCold View Post
I've found the big one there and caught it - slime, but been going for about 40 minutes and haven't found any sludge!?!? Yeah I managed to finish the dragons.. Except for 3-3. Got freakin bite wings for the last few :/
I can't find the one in 4-4 :'( if you remember the location please tell me
Old 09-10-2012, 06:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZaGame View Post
There is no way for us to refund gold, but you should be able to get your money back form apple.
We've decided to add the rest of the starting dragons in an update after reading your post. Really sorry about this.
This is the best news as this whole dragon issue was putting me off you're game! It is an amazing game by the way, really excited to get all the dragons now!!!!!! When will the new update be coming out please tell me this week!!!!!!!!!!!!! need those dragons as I have all the other monsters and that roulette is an absolute rip off!!

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-10-2012 at 07:54 AM..
Old 09-10-2012, 07:52 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
I can't find the one in 4-4 :'( if you remember the location please tell me
Was gonna start a new game to mark down the dragon locations but turned out I didn't get the achievement notification on which is which cause I had already gotten them once.

Also while trying that I noticed that if you buy gold you get that amount of gold on each of your save file.
This is brilliant news for those who have bought gold since now you can start a new game and spin the roulette all over again. Then if your spins are out of luck you can erase the save and try yet again.