Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepharooni View Post
I literally spent a couple days freaking out because I didn't have the hatchlings, so I bought a bunch of gold, and bought a bunch of eggs, but that didn't work. Then I think I looked at the monsterpedia and saw I only needed the wyrms, and got horribly excited.
My monsterpedia shows me all the Dragons except the Wyrms but if I press on the Gold Hatchling/Dragonling it says: <<You have never captured this monster before...Go find it!>> Now if I only need the Wyrms, it's easy because I've only to wait in the spawn site to capture all the Dragons again but if I need the first two forms of that Dragon, I won't probably finish this game until the update will come out because these two forms aren't findable in the world.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neswii View Post
All the codes were used, yet nobody thanked you or even claimed they took one. How rude.

I really want to try this game, and I dig most of what goes on in the trailers and reviews, but those dungeons turn me off. Everytime I see the monsters you post here I get pumped. I have to ask, are you planning on a sequel in which the game's flaws are addressed? I love the concept, and the monster art but I would hold myself back to play a perfected version.
If you tried it today they probably just expired. He said that they were only good for yesterday. I'm guessing they didn't get used and that they expired instead.

For $0.99 the "flaws" that you are talking about aren't that big of a deal. They will get fixed in the next update. I'm really surprised they have left it at $0.99 actually. I think it's worth more based on the amount of time and enjoyment I have received from this game. I don't understand why people spend time in the forums and watch the game but don't download it. It's a dollar! You spend more than that on a candy bar at the gas station.

Last edited by Eidaven; 10-24-2012 at 05:04 PM..
Old 10-24-2012, 06:47 PM

Default Scapegoats

At first, great game, well done.

As someone with the first update and 11 dragons short, im waiting impatiently for the next update. At the moment i found the forum i had my 2 dragons grown to wyrms already, so now its just waiting.

The only thing that really bugging me. Is the scapegoat function. I dont care for it much on my foes but thats ok. The thing is, that most scapegoats work as soon as they get in the battle. Even if they didnt have a turn yet. But when a scapegoat of mine comes in, i have to wait for its turn and then the function costs timeunits. That seems not fair, and i guess as a bug to me. Ive read the last 60 pages or so on the forum, but didnt see this adressed before.

Is this just a bug or game setting in my game or do others experience the same?
And devs is its suppossed to be this way?

Greetz and keep up the good work.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:14 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lofja View Post
At first, great game, well done.

As someone with the first update and 11 dragons short, im waiting impatiently for the next update. At the moment i found the forum i had my 2 dragons grown to wyrms already, so now its just waiting.

The only thing that really bugging me. Is the scapegoat function. I dont care for it much on my foes but thats ok. The thing is, that most scapegoats work as soon as they get in the battle. Even if they didnt have a turn yet. But when a scapegoat of mine comes in, i have to wait for its turn and then the function costs timeunits. That seems not fair, and i guess as a bug to me. Ive read the last 60 pages or so on the forum, but didnt see this adressed before.

Is this just a bug or game setting in my game or do others experience the same?
And devs is its suppossed to be this way?

Greetz and keep up the good work.
Most of the monsters that have the Scapegoat attack also have an innate ability called "Easy Target", which acts exactly the same as Scapegoat, but with a random chance. It just sounds like you are unlucky, because I've got an Iron King that normally absorbs most of the enemy attacks, despite not even using Scapegoat.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidaven View Post
If you tried it today they probably just expired. He said that they were only good for yesterday. I'm guessing they didn't get used and that they expired instead.

For $0.99 the "flaws" that you are talking about aren't that big of a deal. They will get fixed in the next update. I'm really surprised they have left it at $0.99 actually. I think it's worth more based on the amount of time and enjoyment I have received from this game. I don't understand why people spend time in the forums and watch the game but don't download it. It's a dollar! You spend more than that on a candy bar at the gas station.
I don't buy candy anywhere, but I get your point. It's not so much about the dollar as it is about playing the best version of the game. You say there will be an update that fixes the flaws, I haven't followed it so closely but that is good to know. I will look for more info on this update, but I'm getting this regardless.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:50 PM

Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember one of the dragon overlords being a green dragon.

What I wouldn't give for a catchable green dragon!
Old 10-28-2012, 02:14 PM

If I can just give you what I think is good advice.

Abandon updating this game and start a new one with all the updates that people have requested i.e. a proper storyline, arena battles etc etc.

I think you've taken this game as far as it will go and even if you do update it, people won't be as likely to bother updating or if they do they'll only play for a short time.

By making a new game you'll be able to reignite everyone's passion for the game and even reach a new target audience.

That's my advice anyway.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:55 AM

The Dragon Island Blue wiki page isn't working for me?

There are a few creatures I am missing, if I tell you the numbers would someone here be able to help me out in locating how to get them? Thanks!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
The Dragon Island Blue wiki page isn't working for me?

There are a few creatures I am missing, if I tell you the numbers would someone here be able to help me out in locating how to get them? Thanks!
Sure! Which numbers?
Old 10-30-2012, 03:32 AM

When is te next update!!!!