App description: NO waiting. NO energy bars.
No. 1 RPG in 34 Countries!!!

"iOS' answer to Pokémon" -iFanzine.com

"Almost a cross between Pokemon and Shining Force" -Kotaku.com

"downright habit-forming" -148Apps.com

"fun mix of Final Fantasy, old-school RPGs, and Pokčmon" -iFans.com

"Dragon Island Blue is easily my new favorite game. Superb!!" -GameSaku.com

"Say Goodbye to Your Free Time" -Best10APPS.com

"If you were looking for a Pokémon experience on iOS, Dragon Island Blue delivers exactly what you seek...I cant recommend it enough." -AppAddict.net

"I was blown away when I saw Dragon Island in action. The amount of creatures in the game, coupled with the ability to evolve them and level up your own character has the potential for just a ridiculous amount of customization and strategy." -TouchArcade.com

Ever wanted to build an army of monsters? Dragon Island brings monster training and catching to a whole new level.

Your journey begins when you find a dragon egg on the hills near your village. Dragons were previously thought to be extinct. You and your dragon must discover why dragons, gone for so many years, have suddenly returned to the world! While exploring Dragon Island you will find:

Over 200 monsters. Catch. Combine. Evolve!
Strategic battles with hundreds of abilities
A game world so big it takes 16 screens to see
Collect gems, recipes and Soul Stones
11 spirit totems, summon Time, Fate and more
A quest system tied to the games plot
15 dungeons, including the Infinite Dungeon
Unique combat system: Army vs. Army
Unlock Breeder Licenses in the Arena
Universal app with Game Center support
Exclusive and Optimized for IOS, No DPads!
Challenges such as the Collection Hut, Capture Quests and Dragon Overlord hunt

Can you defeat the Dragon Overlords? Can you solve the mysteries of Dragon Island?
Thanks for playing!

NO network connection required.

NO waiting. NO timers. NO energy bars.
10-30-2012, 10:38 PM
So, where are the devs? This game has everything to be perfect, but the imperfections are actually throwing this great game to waste...
10-31-2012, 10:17 AM
We are working on the next update. Its gonna be biggish so its going to take a while. We are adding an underworld, a new dungeon, new monsters, a tournament and some other things.

10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhoundgames View Post
We are working on the next update. Its gonna be biggish so its going to take a while. We are adding an underworld, a new dungeon, new monsters, a tournament and some other things.
Sweet! Thanks for the hard work!
10-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Will anything be changed in regards to the drop rate on the hatchlings? I have literally killed 1000+ pincers trying to get a hatchling and it is starting to wear thin. I get you want them to be rare, ok, but the fact that I have to mindlessly fight a low level monster over and over is just plain silly at this point. At least if I were leveling up my team at the same time it would be worth the investment of time.
10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
How are you gonna call the monster you placed here?
10-31-2012, 01:24 PM
We are planning to put fafnir back in but have a new mechanic on him.
10-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Nice new features!
11-01-2012, 12:04 AM
last quest of olympia

hey guys quick question. i'm at olympia's last quest and it's at some place called the larden. i swear i've checked every mountain/cave and it's not it. could someone please tell me where this dungeon is? thanks in advance!
11-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
any eta?
11-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzly E View Post
hey guys quick question. i'm at olympia's last quest and it's at some place called the larden. i swear i've checked every mountain/cave and it's not it. could someone please tell me where this dungeon is? thanks in advance!
IIRC the larden is the big castle near olympia. From what I remember all dungeon quests in Olympia are there