★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-25-2012, 07:43 PM
I am stuck on the (a runaway)quest gave by guild of Lorensia I can't find him in the Holy Cave please help
11-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Dragon Island Forum

Just want to remind you guys there's a dedicated Dragon Island Forum:

www.DragonIslandForum.com

There's over 1.5k members over there so most your questions can be answered there.

12-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Is there any more news on the next update?
12-03-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tang View Post
Is there any more news on the next update?
Look on the previous page.
12-03-2012, 11:54 AM
dragoons

hey, where can you find the dragoon recipes?
12-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonix55 View Post
hey, where can you find the dragoon recipes?
The large castle outside of Olympia. They are on the first few floors.

I'm currently addicted to a free game called D.O.T. Defender of Texel. My ingame id is Bluebearr ( yea two r's, some hobo beat me to my own name). I would appreciate if you use my invite id: LYdg (caps-sensitive).
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Update on the Update & more!

Update on the Update & more!

We finished all the coding and got all the art. Time for testing and knocking out bugs as we find them. This could take a while as we are adding about 20 hours of content.

On a side note, we started working on a new game, similar to Dragon Island but with FF style world map and more pokemon like monsters, as requested by a ton of people. Check out our upcoming thread on TA.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=165929

That's all for now, time to get back to my todo list for the update. wait, how did Vice City get on my priority list?

Check out our upcoming game's TA thread, Monster Island
12-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I have a quick question.
Is using golden eggs the only way to complete eggxactly? Or can I complete it by catching the wild dragons and dragonlings and evolving them to wyrms?

I've caught four so far(still havent got a blue hatchling though) and I need to figure out if I can complete eggxactly or if I should just do the recipe collector. I'd hate to evolve them only to find out it won't complete eggxactly and I'm stuck with a bunch of lame wyrms until the update.

I'm currently addicted to a free game called D.O.T. Defender of Texel. My ingame id is Bluebearr ( yea two r's, some hobo beat me to my own name). I would appreciate if you use my invite id: LYdg (caps-sensitive).
12-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebear88 View Post
I have a quick question.
Is using golden eggs the only way to complete eggxactly? Or can I complete it by catching the wild dragons and dragonlings and evolving them to wyrms?

I've caught four so far(still havent got a blue hatchling though) and I need to figure out if I can complete eggxactly or if I should just do the recipe collector. I'd hate to evolve them only to find out it won't complete eggxactly and I'm stuck with a bunch of lame wyrms until the update.
I saw someone post that when they caught the gold dragon, their monsterpedia listed both the gold hatchling and dragonling as having been caught. I never saw this confirmed and nor could I do it myself because I already had the hatchlings from golden eggs.

If this is true, you should be able to complete eggxactly
12-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grotto512 View Post
I saw someone post that when they caught the gold dragon, their monsterpedia listed both the gold hatchling and dragonling as having been caught. I never saw this confirmed and nor could I do it myself because I already had the hatchlings from golden eggs.

If this is true, you should be able to complete eggxactly
It is true that you can see the hatchling and dragonling in the monsterpedia, but when you try to view it, you get the message saying you haven't caught this monster.

Also, I have went to the sage and he says I'm at 44pct for eggxactly. I started with a red hatchling and evolved him to a wyrm, caught a white dragon and evolved it to a wyrm and currently have a gold dragon. So if I could complete it by catching and evolving wild ones, I'd expected my percentage to be at least higher than 50% since I've got two wyrms. This is why I'm hesitating in evolving my only gold dragon.
I'm starting to get a feeling you have to get the hatchlings>.<